Theater chains won't show "The Interview"

released in february

Sony Lawyer Says 'The Interview' Will Be Released at Some Point

The Interview will see the light of day, according to Sony lawyer David Boies.

Boies appeared on NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday and claimed that Sony’s controversial comedy The Interview “will be distributed.” How it will be distributed, however, he admitted is unclear right now.

“Sony only delayed this,” Boies told Meet the Press host Chuck Todd. “Sony has been fighting to get this picture distributed. It will be distributed. How it’s going to be distributed, I don’t think anybody knows quite yet. But it’s going to be distributed.”

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/sony-lawyer-says-the-interview-will-be-released-105865827337.html

Release it on 1st week of March

Correction...fat man of North Korea wins, Hollywood has just shown their true colors....

Laura

When they have mocked patriotism and the military industrial complex for years, they kind of know they are screwed too.

hE3E0E802

Report: Sony allows The Interview to screened starting Christmas Day.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I wonder if will have CC on it . That would be a drag if someone needing CC paid to see it and end up not being know what is being said.

Some torrents have this movie and adding .srt (subtitle) from subscence.com

I will try to download it before watching it w/CC.

I heard on the news that a lot of people that had no interest in seeing the movie are going to see just for the matter of principle .

I heard on the news that a lot of people that had no interest in seeing the movie are going to see just for the matter of principle .

I just watched this movie. it was lousy but always act comedy.

I just watched this movie. it was lousy but always act comedy.

People were saying on TV that had not plan on seeing the movie but they wanted to exercise their rights to free speech. If North Korea had not hatched the movie so many people would not be wanting to see it now. I saw The interview trailer and there was no CC .

Last edited:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/24/media/interview-digital-release/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
The controversial Sony Pictures comedy "The Interview" was released on YouTube, Google Play, the Microsoft Xbox video game console, and a special Web site.
The movie, which started streaming online around 1 p.m. ET, costs $5.99 to rent and $14.99 to buy.

So it is having historic simultaneous release in both living rooms and, come Christmas Day, about 300 independently-owned theaters across the United States.

I just watched The Interview for like 20 seconds. I skipped around all over the places and wow... I can't even watch it completely. what a terrible terrible terrible movie.

Didn't plan on seeing it, still don't plan on seeing it. I've got better things to do.

From the reviews here already I see that it's wise to skip it anyway.

Didn't plan on seeing it, still don't plan on seeing it. I've got better things to do.

From the reviews here already I see that it's wise to skip it anyway.

Kinda makes you wonder who really hacked Sony.

Back