The Walking Dead

crap, no one reveals who feed the rats to the walkers.

IMO, if they believe it's really cruel to bring children in that apocalyptic world then people would have to agree with self-extinction. Killing a baby means no hope for humanity, so zombies will win so easy.

That's how I view.

If there was a knock up then you have to take care of children as mcuh as you can. Who knows there would be a cure that invents, then everything is OK. like there are some wins and some loses. Some who have good luck or not. :/

Lori and Judy died together in the comics but I don't see a violent death happening to an infant. Well, not on AMC.

Sunday's episode was def a filler ep. Next week may be more exciting.
That horde was pretty bad ass though.

Last year I missed a lot of those shows because it was SO boring about the two split groups. This year it seems to get better. So i try to catch up with whose characters are..

Judith represents hope for the group - the hope they've lost and the hope they pray for and continue to fight for, so if I'm a betting woman, I'm betting both she and Carl live by the end of the series. I'm guessing Glen dies but I don't think it's going to happen yet and I expect it'll be more of a blaze of glory death. I don't see it happening with the infections - it's too obvious and too easy, story wise. I believe that the others will return with the meds and prevent one major threat from going any further, but I expect another threat, possibly outside the jail or maybe within, will begin. I think it's obvious the way the story has been going that Hershel will probably be the next big loss for the group. He's old, he's wounded and he won't be able to keep up....and I suspect he knows this which is why he's been trying to teach Rick about how to live off the land - he knows his time is limited.

I need to ask...can anyone post a screen shot of "David?" I've been watching the episodes three times each trying to find "David" and I remember Karen and of course her coughing and needing to be isolated...but she gets killed off with "David" - who the Hell is he? I'm guessing we know of him by name only and just assume he was one of the Gov's former people. Glen says he'll go off and get David but I never see this character.

Last year I missed a lot of those shows because it was SO boring about the two split groups. This year it seems to get better. So i try to catch up with whose characters are..

The life on the farm season was boring for me. Every episode I watched I hoped for a fire or horde to take that stupid boring farm out of existance. That town of the governor was also stupid and boring.

If I'm correct, I remember reading that in the comic they fled to a safezone in Alexandria, Virginia? I was really hoping to see post apocalyptic, zombie infested remains of the metropolitan DC area and a city I spent a good portion of my life in before moving down south into biblelandia.

I need to ask...can anyone post a screen shot of "David?" I've been watching the episodes three times each trying to find "David" and I remember Karen and of course her coughing and needing to be isolated...but she gets killed off with "David" - who the Hell is he? I'm guessing we know of him by name only and just assume he was one of the Gov's former people. Glen says he'll go off and get David but I never see this character.

I think that's it because I have no idea who he is either.

Well, last night's episode was boring. Not sure how I feel about Carol being forced to leave the group...

Well, last night's episode was boring. Not sure how I feel about Carol being forced to leave the group...

uh oh i forget about that one.. glad you mentioned its boring... i ll check if i remember to watch today that has been recorded from yesterday..

I saw it. it is sort of dull due to too many emotional & feelings and much less of thrilling & adventure. It was a too depressing tv show.

Just watching the marathon on AMC and thinking about Glen. He does all the errands for the group, goes on runs for them, down the well for them...at some point, his luck is bound to run out. Does anyone else think he won't live past season 3?

Laura
Well... he does have the fatal flu now so... I think his luck has pretty much ran out. LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!

I'm feeling that there will be a new group of people that Rick will bring in (not as big of a group like last time) but if Glen and more than half of the prison dies. It's going to be either boring or more intense. I think they will find a new home by the end of the season....

True. It seems to me that they keep checking new actors and actresses if they are good then they stay alive longer while others are bad then get killed by the walkers. :lol:

I wouldn't surprise if Carol still have few or some future episodes, but I'm kinda sad that she got kicked out.

Boo!

Back