The Walking Dead

Norman Reedus posted this picture on Instagram. I want this bobble head!

Rick_zpscdd6fdbc.jpg

My father is really looking forward to the new season. He's already got the date down...I've actually never seen him this excited about a show since Seinfeld.

I love walking dead! I just got done watching the previous seasons. I can't wait to see what terminus has in store for them.

I got a group of friends together two weeks ago to watch the first episode of the new season, but for the rest I have to wait until we can all meet again since it doesn't work on my Mac.

Waiting for S5 to start out. I hope the writers don't kill off some characters this season.

wd-daryl-meme2.png

i notice that my son quitted watching it.. He lost his interests in it. He really like the originial tv show. oh well.

I am going to watch it with my friend. The show will definitely run for two years.

I really enjoyed the last issue (132).
For the record the comic jumped roughly 2 years with issue 127 so there's quite a few changes. I can see the TV show doing this maybe around the end of season 5 or likely 6.

My daughter let borrow her first season DVD of Walking Dead and I watch some today , I can see how people can't wait to see want happen next . I will watch more tonight .

Back