The Walking Dead

I think Carol shot Lizzy as she was a burden or a threat to Judith, Carol wants to use Judith as leverage to gain Ricks trust back and become one with the group again.

Lizzy was a danger to everyone. Remember she turned the gun on both of them when they saw her standing there with the knife, which she was going to use on Judith next. Carole offered to take Lizzy and leave together but T said he needed her and wouldn't survive without her, leaving him to fend for himself and care for Judith. Carole did the only thing they could do. Lizzy couldn't be rehabilitated, she thought they were mad about the gun, not killing her sister, so she did the right thing (with T's consent); he realized she made all the hard choices so he was able to forgive her for Karen and David because he understood that Carole does all the heavy lifting for the group, Carole makes the hard decisions, Carole fixes what's broken, Carole was the only one who could do this for the sake of Judith and T; T could only watch and do nothing.

She was a wonderful mother to Sophia and I believe she'd be the best to care for Judith - she knows how to survive and how to keep things safe. No other character can really say that, not even Rick who chose to look the other way. As one of the people who asked the question to Melissa McBride (Carole) on the Talking Dead, "If T was able to forgive Carole for Karen and David, why couldn't Rick?"

Maybe Rick couldn't because he felt he failed in some way to protect EVERYONE at the prison- sick or not..he 'let' it happen on his watch so to speak. That's my theory at least...

Well, I still can't watch the last episode with Hershell....it was just too emotional to see him leave the way he did. The actresses that played his daughters felt the same way and I'm sure it was the hardest day for them since they joined the cast of The Walking Dead.

aside from all that i wanna this.....

Attachments

• 1920224_10152108022728853_896720179_n.jpg
    1920224_10152108022728853_896720179_n.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
aside from all that i wanna this.....

Lol! , yes , i want one to go with my walking dead shirt!

& @silverroxy I dont know who's gonna make it to terminus first, i think they're all gonna catch up with each-other somehow, but it will be cool if they get a train system going, am i the only one that thinks terminus sounds ominous.. terminus, like terminal, terminator, or to mean THE END.

Michonne is with Rick and Carl.

Don't know who will get there first.. maybe Daryl and I hope he doesn't stay with that motley crew. I hope we also find out what the hell happened to Beth- did she get taken by somebody or did she decide to take off on her own and leave Daryl in the dust.

I think Glenn and Maggie will be first ones to arrive at Terminus. I will miss The Walking Dead. :( Luckily, I have DVR. I will record it and wait for my friend to get to my place. He is 4 hours away. He wants me to watch it with him. Oh boy!

I think Glenn and Maggie will be first ones to arrive at Terminus. I will miss The Walking Dead. :( Luckily, I have DVR. I will record it and wait for my friend to get to my place. He is 4 hours away. He wants me to watch it with him. Oh boy!

I don't see him arriving at the same time as Maggie. Glen might get there with his new group first and realize they all should have kept walking. I think there's only two or three episodes left? I can't see this week topping "The Grove." Last Sunday's show really rocked....

So Glenn and Maggie finally found each other,
With the help of a woman acting like Glenn's brother,
I thought he was gonna die when he shot his last bullet,
Luckily they were saved by a scientist with a mullet.

In a dark train tunnel filled with a horde,
I thought for sure they're gonna get gored,
With a mullet sporting scientist hot on their heels,
Armed with the pythagorem theorems and a brand new set of wheels.

Surprised me too... guys look... Its Maggie... and Glen is about to become a 2-Go order.

And Glen left out, "Oh and she was with the group that killed your Dad...."This will be a bigger secret than the Karen/David one. Maybe Maggie dies now? Encouraging Glen to burn that picture seemed like it sealed her doom....

I think Terminus was a trap. I think Mary is a cannibal.

That's a scary thought...but then "Mary" did seem a little too nice to believe and "lower your guns" sign didn't sound safe too me. I think Sasha was right, "If it's too good to be true....."

Back