The Roswell Incident - 65 years ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry you don't believe in the fact that Adam and Eve existed. For your information, it is impossible for us to come about from a single organism through the process of Evolution. It is not statistically or mathematically possible. Look at how intricate our bodies are!

As for people having different skin colors, it is simply because we all have different skin pigments as skin pigment is something created by our Creator.

1) It is not my sole opinion that both cannot be true and both cannot be false. It is a fact! There are many theories for our origin and only one can be true! Simple as that. My example of claiming a car's color is a valid one.

2) You said "Not entirely true" for my valid argument that Creationism is a veracity. Let's look at one statement in the article in the link you provided: It has no known natural occurrence, but can be achieved artificially by transfer of embryos of one species into the womb of the female of another.

Since it says there are no known natural occurrence, doesn't this fact prove the authenticity of the Bible when I said that animals within species naturally can mate and reproduce?

With the artificial process, it bypasses the need to fuse two different DNA of a different number of chromosomes! Yet, this still proves my point that a DNA strand of a specific number of chromosomes cannot be put together with another DNA strand of a different number of chromosomes!

3) Microevolution concerns the ability to adapt in a short amount of time. For example, we can see how animals adapt to the change of seasons in a short amount of time!

4) As for the Great Flood as you call it 'great deluge', it was not because of inter-species breeding. It was because of the great wickedness of man that God had the heavens rain upon Earth for 40 days and 40 nights. This can be proved if one can properly understand the layers of the earth's soil.

5) If you want to call Evolution black and Creationism white, then there is absolutely no gray matter. This is because I said earlier only one is false and the other true. Either it took billions of years for things to take place or it took a short amount of time to take place.

6) As for the book of Ezekiel, you have a great misunderstanding of that chapter. Notice in the first verse it says, "...visions of God." What Ezekiel saw wasn't physical extraterrestrials, but rather just a vision from God.

As for all of them, I believe you are right because that is the Word of God. About microevolutionism, I am a bird and butterfly watcher and hey, butterflies change quickly from capillitars to butterflies in SAME year they are alive. Same with flies. They started as larva eating off dead animals or water or rotten food. They change to flies and other incests depending on what they are. Larvas are common to flying incests.

Birds.. they do change their appearance due to seasons but they are not evolving. And same with genders. For example, Northern Cardnials are beautiful birds. The males have nice solid red while the females are redish brown color. Peacocks are same way as Mallards and other ducks and birds. Cowbirds or known as European Strawbirds (saw dozens of them today) do change from beautiful colors they have in summers to dull brownness in witners.

About evolutionism, you say it takes millions of years to change. Wrong. Go take a vacation to see Mt. St. Helens region and you will be shocked to see the forest there again. Not by man. Sciencists are shocked to see the forests are growning naturally after the volcano destroyed the forest in May 1980.

Another quick changes is evidence with all areas where horrible natural destruction happened such as in Japan, Haiti, Indian Ocean nations, and New Orleans. Waves and earthquakes actually destruct that quickly. They change real quick.

Man's destruction is causing eco system and evironments to be destroyed or wipe out animals, etc. I strongly believe man have wiped out Dinosaurs as they did with Dodos, and Giant Cattles in past 500 years. Giant Cattles were nearly doubled the size of modern cattles you have on farms today. Dodos were one of non-flight birds gone by man's recklessness.

If you believe in evolutionism, how can you answer to this age old question: why are monkeys, apes, etc are still around? If you cant answer, well, you are welcome to talk with me and discuss about this.

UFOs are sighted because of many reasons. There are proven facts that the government officials admitted that there are man-made UFOs out there. Some successfully that they do not want us to know! Some can be demonic of course. But only God can tell us about those UFOs and why it happened. Most of the time, it is all about your imagination. Some I can not answer why it was "proven" but always be skeptic about UFOs among with any paranormal activities such as ghosts, big foot, etc.

My best question for everyone about UFOs is where is the real deal with real aliens? If nothing, then it is not true. Same with Big Foot. Where is the body?

About the Great Flood, every culture mentioned a story about the Great Flood. Why? They are all family members directly to Noah and his family. You are my relative! All of you. We all came from Adam and Eve and Noah and his family.

Sure, we all have different skin color, eyes, hair, etc. That is because of... nature, evironment, etc. I have my own beliefs that is called adoption, not evolution. the more north you go, the more blond and light skinned they are. The more you go to equator, the more dark they are. Since the flood, families grew and when they got to Tower of Babel, God confused those people with languages and they matched up and they became nations of their own and because they tend to come look like each other, they became what they are. Like those went to China, they became that look. Or Native Americans, the Native American looks. You get the idea. Remember, families married each other and became that look.

Proof: Spanish people came over to Central and South America and you get Latinas and Latinos with dark skin because they intermarried with Native Americans (also uncalled for such as fooling around long before birth control) and their being in hot sun annually, that is how they became that look. Same in US, a real melting pot. I went to Central America 4 times and boy, when I came home, my interpreter who is Black saw me and matched her arm to my arm. I am just as black as she is! I am Italian-Irish American who is Cauasican (White)! I only spend about six weeks there doing God's work.

It does not mean Aliens took up and mix us up. Nope.

I believe on other planets they have life more like plants, trees, nature but not the Greys or the Repellentans or whats not. Strangely why witnesses say it is only the Grays (big head, big eyes, small skinny body and long fingers, wears tight suits) or known as Zeta Repetus. Why not other types of aliens? Clearly the mind set to see the Grays for a reason in dreams.

Ok, so let me ask you again, what were these great acts of wickedness? Not praying before dinner?

And while we are asking questions, how did the the oceans of Europa come about (hint, that is one of Jupiter's moons).

You cannot ask a question in a question. Ergo, I cannot answer your second question without you answering mine first!

The great acts of wickedness were committed by the thoughts of man. One scripture says, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies." These are precisely the wicked things people did before the Great Flood came upon them!

You cannot ask a question in a question. Ergo, I cannot answer your second question without you answering mine first!

The great acts of wickedness were committed by the thoughts of man. One scripture says, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies." These are precisely the wicked things people did before the Great Flood came upon them!

I initially asked you the question that you still did not answer.

You neglected to mention a very integral reason why God destroyed his creation (hint, people do all that wickedness now ....) according to the OT version of the deluge.

I am waiting ....

are you still googling?

Just ask and ye shall receive ....

Last edited:
I initially asked you the question that you still did not answer.

You neglected to mention a very integral reason why God destroyed his creation (hint, people do all that wickedness now ....) according to the OT version of the deluge.

I am waiting ....

are you still googling?

Just ask and ye shall receive ....

What is your answer (as I am allowing you to answer out of your pride)? :)

:laugh2:

You finger pointer you ... Maybe you should put that blamethrower up, I don't want you getting burned.

Your answer is not a legitimate one. Hence, my answer that I had mentioned earlier stands since I proved it with scripture. Mankind has the conscious choice to control their thoughts and because of that fact, only 8 people were saved while the rest were destroyed in the Great Flood. This is a scary thing to think about! Our thoughts determine our destiny!

Your answer is not a legitimate one. Hence, my answer that I had mentioned earlier stands since I proved it with scripture. Mankind has the conscious choice to control their thoughts and because of that fact, only 8 people were saved while the rest were destroyed in the Great Flood. This is a scary thing to think about! Our thoughts determine our destiny!

My, that sounds very prideful .... but wrong.

According to scripture, the wickedness of men (and you described what they were) was not the reason God decided to destroy his creation. In fact, he was trying to preserve what he had created. The whole 2 by 2 of every animal, being male and female ...

In fact, the wickedness of men that you described is the very wickedness that men and women do today - so other than the rainbow story, what reason has God not destroyed us again?

There is a very specific and scriptural reason God decided to destroy what was NOT his intended creation (there, I already gave you another hint).

My, that sounds very prideful .... but wrong.

According to scripture, the wickedness of men (and you described what they were) was not the reason God decided to destroy his creation. In fact, he was trying to preserve what he had created. The whole 2 by 2 of every animal, being male and female ...

In fact, the wickedness of men that you described is the very wickedness that men and women do today - so other than the rainbow story, what reason has God not destroyed us again?

There is a very specific and scriptural reason God decided to destroy what was NOT his intended creation (there, I already gave you another hint).

Wickedness of men is WHY God decided to bring about the Great Flood. One verse says, "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart." Once more, this is the reason why He brought about the Great Flood. Yes, in the process of destroying wicked men (who He has created) and some animals as well.

God, in fact, will destroy mankind completely when the world is to end as that is very clear in the New Testament. He destroys people daily not out of sheer pleasure, but because of their wickedness.

Wickedness of men is WHY God decided to bring about the Great Flood. One verse says, "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart." Once more, this is the reason why He brought about the Great Flood. Yes, in the process of destroying wicked men (who He has created) and some animals as well.

God, in fact, will destroy mankind completely when the world is to end as that is very clear in the New Testament. He destroys people daily not out of sheer pleasure, but because of their wickedness.

God killed millions people but Satan only killed 11 people (or so)...

Let me ask you a different way (because it is all spelled out for you, but you are still not seeing it).

Why would God or in other words, a Creator, decide to destroy every living thing that they had created .... everything .... not just man ... we are talking total annihilation of ALL creation, birds, centipedes, grasshoppers, buffalo, etc. etc. etc. over something that MANKIND was doing?

Why kill the little kittens?

There is a very specific scriptural reason for it, and you haven't yet explained it.

The story you are explaining, they teach in a Bible Study class, the one I studied, people get their Masters in Theology .... it has nothing to do with pride, and everything to do with your level of understanding.

Kind of like ... 7th grade to a senior in College ...not trying to offend, but YOU brought this up in a UFO thread.

Oh wow, this thread will goes to religious section soon. :roll:

Let me ask you a different way (because it is all spelled out for you, but you are still not seeing it).

Why would God or in other words, a Creator, decide to destroy every living thing that they had created .... everything .... not just man ... we are talking total annihilation of ALL creation, birds, centipedes, grasshoppers, buffalo, etc. etc. etc. over something that MANKIND was doing?

Why kill the little kittens?

There is a very specific scriptural reason for it, and you haven't yet explained it.

The story you are explaining, they teach in a Bible Study class, the one I studied, people get their Masters in Theology .... it has nothing to do with pride, and everything to do with your level of understanding.

Kind of like ... 7th grade to a senior in College ...

Wait wait wait. You just said, "total annihilation of ALL creation." This was God's initial plan, but with the next verse, it says Noah found grace in God's eyes. Hence, God didn't destroy ALL creation as he preserved some of them as you said earlier as Noah took clean animals by sevens and unclean ones by twos. Read the scriptures very carefully.

It doesn't matter if one has a Masters in Theology. Theology is a joke. This is simply because there are so many theology seminars that interpret scripture differently. Many of these so called scholars lean to their own understanding and consequently, wrongful interpretations of scripture are brought forth.

I didn't bring this up because with my first post, I made a nonreligious post to cite evidence as to why UFOs do not exist. Then someone interpreted it as a religious comment and brought it up!

Wait wait wait. You just said, "total annihilation of ALL creation." This was God's initial plan, but with the next verse, it says Noah found grace in God's eyes. Hence, God didn't destroy ALL creation as he preserved some of them as you said earlier as Noah took clean animals by sevens and unclean ones by twos. Read the scriptures very carefully.

It doesn't matter if one has a Masters in Theology. Theology is a joke. This is simply because there are so many theology seminars that interpret scripture differently. Many of these so called scholars lean to their own understanding and consequently, wrongful interpretations of scripture are brought forth.

I didn't bring this up because with my first post, I made a nonreligious post to cite evidence as to why UFOs do not exist. Then someone interpreted it as a religious comment and brought it up!

You are still missing the mark. But ... you paused and almost had a real thought, but continued on your rant.

Pay attention to your pauses and THINK!

(it was his initial plan ... why? you have not answered that completely - why kill everything alive for something mankind was doing? And no, thoughts lead to actions, what were those actions, what were the result of those actions? There is nothing hidden in about why God did this according to the Bible).

Religious discussion is off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back