The Roswell Incident - 65 years ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a gentle reminder/warning (before the Mods come on board)--we aren't allowed to go into "religious" discussions at AD. Sorry to say.

ontological argument alas that how it will stay unless proved otherwise ..... reba i know blue book not a secret but what ever is in it i bet is a needs to know thing

On what grounds would you claim the Bible isn't 100% accurate?

Uh no, I'm not going to suck into this bottomless debate. No matter what I would tell you, you will argue about that. I would say evolution/theory isn’t 100% accurate, either. Really, there's no real win in this debate. And it’s pointless to keep arguing who’s right.

I have seen so many science vs religion in many, many different forums - all came out same thing: bottomless arguing.

Have fun debating this boring subject. :)

Uh no, I'm not going to suck into this bottomless debate. No matter what I would tell you, you will argue about that. I would say evolution/theory isn’t 100% accurate, either. Really, there's no real win in this debate. And it’s pointless to keep arguing who’s right.

I have seen so many science vs religion in many, many different forums - all came out same thing: bottomless arguing.

Have fun debating this boring subject. :)

It is not pointless to prove which idea is accurate. Of course, there are many debacles about science vs. religion in many forums, but the source of the problem that prevents many from realizing the truth is one's belief or lack thereof.

As for the Bible, it is 100% accurate because God himself has the power to preserve his words. There are also archaeological digs/studies that prove the authenticity of the Bible.

Look at our own human body. It is too perfect for Evolution to have had taken place. For example, our eyes are so amazing that it can discriminate color!

That's cool. :)

But one question - you said religion discussion not allowed at AD - then what's this sub-forum: Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs - AllDeaf.com for? ;)
It's an archive for pre-ban threads and/or threads that were moved to that section. Note they are locked.

If you have any more questions about that, please contact the Mods or Alex, or read the forum rules.

It's an archive for pre-ban threads and/or threads that were moved to that section. Note they are locked.

If you have any more questions about that, please contact the Mods or Alex, or read the forum rules.

I just visited that thread and noticed that the thread is locked.

that was very interesting,i live not far from rendlesham forrest where them g.i. saw something but as it was american base i think it something they were doing that went wrong...they cut all the trees down afterwards there was radition readings and no one was allowed anywhere near...that area has very sinister feel to it...i also live by the sea and often see things in the sky at night,i would love think something there but i dont think it is.
one obsevation peope in roswel area made pot of money out of it all

My grandparents live in the Lakenheath/Bury St. Edmund area and they say there have been a lot of UFO sitings being reported lately. Since there are 3 air force bases in the area, that may explain it. But who knows?

My opinion is that anything is possible. The fact is none of us knows for sure, even if we've seen "something" with our own eyes. "UFO" is a perfect description: Unidentified=we don't know what it is

My grandparents live in the Lakenheath/Bury St. Edmund area and they say there have been a lot of UFO sitings being reported lately. Since there are 3 air force bases in the area, that may explain it. But who knows?

My opinion is that anything is possible. The fact is none of us knows for sure, even if we've seen "something" with our own eyes. "UFO" is a perfect description: Unidentified=we don't know what it is

Actually, Mimsy, UFOs tend to be sighted near or around military bases. Many military officers have reported that UFOs are actually experiments done by the military such as jets, missiles, and so on.

My point is that there are objects that are unidentified until it can be determined what they are. However, they are not of the extraterrestrial kind.

My point is that there are objects that are unidentified until it can be determined what they are. However, they are not of the extraterrestrial kind.

I have read that some people believe UFOs may be demonic in origin, not real in a physical sense, but images put into our minds to create chaos and cause doubt in God. I'm not getting religious here, I know it isn't allowed. I'm just throwing that theory out there.

I have read that some people believe UFOs may be demonic in origin, not real in a physical sense, but images put into our minds to create chaos and cause doubt in God. I'm not getting religious here, I know it isn't allowed. I'm just throwing that theory out there.

LOL. Don't believe everything you hear or read, Mimsy.

However, there are people who do devote their time to create ridiculous theories that cannot be substantiated, yet so many people fall victim to these theories.

Many UFO witnesses said that it's not from Earth since the way it moved and looked was not man-made. Were those witnesses mistaken? I don't think so.

Many UFO witnesses said that it's not from Earth since the way it moved and looked was not man-made. Were those witnesses mistaken? I don't think so.
How would they know if they were manmade? Did they get samples of the materials to test? Did they get to inspect the engineering and fabrication? What about them wasn't made by men?

How would they know if they were manmade? Did they get samples of the materials to test? Did they get to inspect the engineering and fabrication? What about them wasn't made by men?

There may be a lot of super technology that's being tested that we average people don't know about. Maybe the government wants us to think it's UFO (extraterrestrial) to hide the human-made technology from the world.

There may be a lot of super technology that's being tested that we average people don't know about. Maybe the government wants us to think it's UFO (extraterrestrial) to hide the human-made technology from the world.

You forget the fact that our government has been so good at making elaborate hoaxes over the decades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back