The Roswell Incident - 65 years ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forget the fact that our government has been so good at making elaborate hoaxes over the decades!

I didn't forget that fact; I didn't even know it was a fact. Hmmm something to research.

How would they know if they were manmade? Did they get samples of the materials to test? Did they get to inspect the engineering and fabrication? What about them wasn't made by men?
The way it quietly (no sounds) appeared, floated, zoomed back and forth and disappeared into the sky much faster than the blink of an eye as what the witnesses described, no we don't have that kind of high tech yet but possibly a thousand years from now.

Did you watch a deaf guy's vlog at DVTV about what he witnessed while driving in So. Calif last year? I believe him. Otherwise, why would he make it up?

Just a gentle reminder/warning (before the Mods come on board)--we aren't allowed to go into "religious" discussions at AD. Sorry to say.

I know ... otherwise I would be putting my opinion on spirituality out here too.

Uh no, I'm not going to suck into this bottomless debate. No matter what I would tell you, you will argue about that. I would say evolution/theory isn’t 100% accurate, either. Really, there's no real win in this debate. And it’s pointless to keep arguing who’s right.

I have seen so many science vs religion in many, many different forums - all came out same thing: bottomless arguing.

Have fun debating this boring subject. :)

I really do not understand why evolution/ID/creationsim have to cancel each other out.

For me, if evolution was proven without a single doubt to be 100% correct, it could have been "designed" that way.

Just saying.

How did life begin on Earth? We don't have evidences so it's an unknown mystery infinitely.

The alpha and omega. But, since I am not allowed to discuss anything regarding religion, I am wondering how to word what I want to say. I will just mad lib it.

There is a sequence of events mentioned in the _______. In the book of _____ it says, In the beginning ___ _____ the ______ and the earth.

It generally means that the earth was the last _______, and by no means whatsoever was it the only ________.

Often, people make the wrong assumptions about what the _____ actually says.

One of the pioneers of space exploration was a devout Lutheran. I will post a link concerning this rather than discuss it here - to leave it up to ADers that would choose to read about it:

http://www.ministers-best-friend.co...kets-Great-Christian--COURSE-CRE-SCI-420.html

Must we light a candle to see the sun?

The way it quietly (no sounds) appeared, floated, zoomed back and forth and disappeared into the sky much faster than the blink of an eye as what the witnesses described, no we don't have that kind of high tech yet but possibly a thousand years from now.
How do you know? Skunk Works' projects aren't advertised. Do you really know what technology we have? You might be surprised.

Did you watch a deaf guy's vlog at DVTV about what he witnessed while driving in So. Calif last year? I believe him. Otherwise, why would he make it up?
No, I didn't watch that. I don't know if he made it up or not. I'm not calling him a liar. We don't know what he really saw.

Humans, in general, don't make very good eye witnesses. That's why testimonies by different witnesses of the same scene are so unreliable. Forensics are much more reliable.

What is the forensic proof?

I really do not understand why evolution/ID/creationsim have to cancel each other out.

For me, if evolution was proven without a single doubt to be 100% correct, it could have been "designed" that way.

Just saying.

Evolution and Creationism do not cancel each other out. Logically, if one is false then the other is true. There is evidence that Creationism is absolutely true while Evolution is false. I said earlier in this thread that Evolution is nothing more than a piece of Swiss cheese that is full of holes.

For instance, Evolution says objects are getting better and better over time. If this was true, why are we humans last on the evolutionary tree not better than hawks in terms of sight?

Another instance: If Evolution was true then the population here on Earth would be millions times the current population.

I am just mentioning these things because these things strengthen my argument that there are no extraterrestrial beings.

How did life begin on Earth? We don't have evidences so it's an unknown mystery infinitely.

Quite to contrary, we do have evidence. There is evidence of a young Earth which in turn proves Creationism which in turn proves the existence of God which in turn proves the Bible itself. Ergo, it is not an enigma.

Evolution and Creationism do not cancel each other out. Logically, if one is false then the other is true. There is evidence that Creationism is absolutely true while Evolution is false. I said earlier in this thread that Evolution is nothing more than a piece of Swiss cheese that is full of holes.

What if they are both right .... or both wrong? What then?

For instance, Evolution says objects are getting better and better over time. If this was true, why are we humans last on the evolutionary tree not better than hawks in terms of sight?

Another instance: If Evolution was true then the population here on Earth would be millions times the current population.

I am just mentioning these things because these things strengthen my argument that there are no extraterrestrial beings.

Quite to contrary, we do have evidence. There is evidence of a young Earth which in turn proves Creationism which in turn proves the existence of God which in turn proves the Bible itself. Ergo, it is not an enigma.

Have proof?

Have proof?

First of all, both cannot be true and both cannot be false. Only one is true. This is equivalent of claiming a car is blue and another claim says the very same car is red. Only one claim is true!

There are plenty of evidence that Creationism is a veracity. For example, there are so many different kinds of species right? Did you notice that only animals of the same species can mate with each other? For instance, a Dalmatian can mate with a Rottweiler. This is because they are of the same species. A dog cannot mate with a cat. This is because of two reasons. 1) They are of different species and 2) they have a different number of chromosomes!

We do not see lifeforms that is a cross of two different species. Ergo, it is impossible for all of the species to have come about from a single organism in the process of Evolution! Hence, this as a piece of evidence proves Creationism.

I can cite more evidence if you'd like. :)

By the way, do you really believe we evolved from apes? :giggle:

First of all, both cannot be true and both cannot be false. Only one is true. This is equivalent of claiming a car is blue and another claim says the very same car is red. Only one claim is true!

There are plenty of evidence that Creationism is a veracity. For example, there are so many different kinds of species right? Did you notice that only animals of the same species can mate with each other? For instance, a Dalmatian can mate with a Rottweiler. This is because they are of the same species. A dog cannot mate with a cat. This is because of two reasons. 1) They are of different species and 2) they have a different number of chromosomes!

We do not see lifeforms that is a cross of two different species. Ergo, it is impossible for all of the species to have come about from a single organism in the process of Evolution! Hence, this as a piece of evidence proves Creationism.

Suppose, Adam and Eve were white. Where are Asians and Blacks coming from?

I don't believe in Adam/Eve story as well as evolution so that's why I said it's an unknown mystery. Only God knows, not you or me or everybody else.

First of all, both cannot be true and both cannot be false. Only one is true.

In your *opinion*

This is equivalent of claiming a car is blue and another claim says the very same car is red. Only one claim is true!

We are not talking about colors or cars.

Not entirely true:

Interspecific pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't prove anything other than what is not known. Micro evolution has been scientifically proven true.

Perhaps some people did :giggle: But I don't think they made the full evolution to human yet. :laugh2:

But seriously, if you are going to debate with a scientist, you need to be better prepared than this. This is a silly argument (I am not saying your beliefs are silly).

But let me ask you this ... in your *opinion* why was there ever a great deluge? It was a result of inter species reproduction was it not? It was a result of "evolution" correct?

But, if we were to speak of colors, and equate creationism to black, and evolution to white, does that mean there is no such thing as gray?

While you look up all that on google, I hope you learn something in the process ;)

You should also read the first chapter of Ezekiel for starters, just in case you think the Bible said "there are no such thing as extraterrestrials".

Suppose, Adam and Eve were white. Where are Asians and Blacks coming from?

I don't believe in Adam/Eve story as well as evolution so that's why I said it's an unknown mystery. Only God knows, not you or me or everybody else.

I am so sorry you don't believe in the fact that Adam and Eve existed. For your information, it is impossible for us to come about from a single organism through the process of Evolution. It is not statistically or mathematically possible. Look at how intricate our bodies are!

As for people having different skin colors, it is simply because we all have different skin pigments as skin pigment is something created by our Creator.

Perhaps some people did :giggle: But I don't think they made the full evolution to human yet. :laugh2:

But seriously, if you are going to debate with a scientist, you need to be better prepared than this. This is a silly argument (I am not saying your beliefs are silly).

But let me ask you this ... in your *opinion* why was there ever a great deluge? It was a result of inter species reproduction was it not? It was a result of "evolution" correct?

But, if we were to speak of colors, and equate creationism to black, and evolution to white, does that mean there is no such thing as gray?

1) It is not my sole opinion that both cannot be true and both cannot be false. It is a fact! There are many theories for our origin and only one can be true! Simple as that. My example of claiming a car's color is a valid one.

2) You said "Not entirely true" for my valid argument that Creationism is a veracity. Let's look at one statement in the article in the link you provided: It has no known natural occurrence, but can be achieved artificially by transfer of embryos of one species into the womb of the female of another.

Since it says there are no known natural occurrence, doesn't this fact prove the authenticity of the Bible when I said that animals within species naturally can mate and reproduce?

With the artificial process, it bypasses the need to fuse two different DNA of a different number of chromosomes! Yet, this still proves my point that a DNA strand of a specific number of chromosomes cannot be put together with another DNA strand of a different number of chromosomes!

3) Microevolution concerns the ability to adapt in a short amount of time. For example, we can see how animals adapt to the change of seasons in a short amount of time!

4) As for the Great Flood as you call it 'great deluge', it was not because of inter-species breeding. It was because of the great wickedness of man that God had the heavens rain upon Earth for 40 days and 40 nights. This can be proved if one can properly understand the layers of the earth's soil.

5) If you want to call Evolution black and Creationism white, then there is absolutely no gray matter. This is because I said earlier only one is false and the other true. Either it took billions of years for things to take place or it took a short amount of time to take place.

6) As for the book of Ezekiel, you have a great misunderstanding of that chapter. Notice in the first verse it says, "...visions of God." What Ezekiel saw wasn't physical extraterrestrials, but rather just a vision from God.

It is not a fact, you are just making that up and pulling it out of thin air.

and, please describe what this "greater wickedness of man" was ... was it refusing to say grace before dinner? Is that why God would destroy his creation?

I need to let you in on something .... I already know the answer, studied it more years than you have probably been alive ;)

I was not talking about the Phoenix lights. I was talking about the delta shaped craft. Those two things were separate incidents.

The craft had also been seen by witnesses in different States prior to the Phoenix lights.

Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky - CNN

Fife Symington was looking for the lights, but saw the craft that thousands of other people saw.

I know what you are talking about. I did mentioned about the other UFOs others saw other nights. I know what you are talking about. The Delta shaped UFOs. Now that is I believe more reliable than the Phoneix Lights. Could be the USAF and the US Government wanted to cover up and fooled people saying it was AF using flare lights parachutting down behind the mountains. That is why I think they were focusing on that than the actual UFOs other nights to fool everyone.

I know what you are talking about. I did mentioned about the other UFOs others saw other nights. I know what you are talking about. The Delta shaped UFOs. Now that is I believe more reliable than the Phoneix Lights. Could be the USAF and the US Government wanted to cover up and fooled people saying it was AF using flare lights parachutting down behind the mountains. That is why I think they were focusing on that than the actual UFOs other nights to fool everyone.

Thank you - there has been a multitude of sightings of this delta craft (I was just one of the multitude who claims they have seen it too)

Belgian UFO wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you - there has been a multitude of sightings of this delta craft (I was just one of the multitude who claims they have seen it too)

Belgian UFO wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, about the Belgian UFO incident, the person who supposely shot the picture of a UFO so close and clear with shape of a Delta UFO admitted years later he photoshopped it. Not real. That is something we will still have a mystery about police officers and other witnesses seeing those UFOs in that little European country.

It is not a fact, you are just making that up and pulling it out of thin air.

and, please describe what this "greater wickedness of man" was ... was it refusing to say grace before dinner? Is that why God would destroy his creation?

I need to let you in on something .... I already know the answer, studied it more years than you have probably been alive ;)

This is all you are going to say? This still further cements the validity of my arguments! The way I worded my counter arguments shows that they were not pulled out of thin air.

As for the great wickedness of man, you claim you know the answer? Don't make me laugh! One verse says, "imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." This lead mankind at that time to commit great acts of wickedness.

Now, let me ask you a question. How did the oceans of the Earth come about?

Now, about the Belgian UFO incident, the person who supposely shot the picture of a UFO so close and clear with shape of a Delta UFO admitted years later he photoshopped it. Not real. That is something we will still have a mystery about police officers and other witnesses seeing those UFOs in that little European country.

There are plenty of hoaxes to go around.

This is all you are going to say? This still further cements the validity of my arguments! The way I worded my counter arguments shows that they were not pulled out of thin air.

As for the great wickedness of man, you claim you know the answer? Don't make me laugh! One verse says, "imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." This lead mankind at that time to commit great acts of wickedness.

Now, let me ask you a question. How did the oceans of the Earth come about?

Ok, so let me ask you again, what were these great acts of wickedness? Not praying before dinner?

And while we are asking questions, how did the the oceans of Europa come about (hint, that is one of Jupiter's moons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back