The Roswell Incident - 65 years ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if "the powers" don't have anything of extraterrestrial origin? Maybe there is nothing to share. They can't share something that doesn't exist.

if that is true then let us all have day out walking around that hanger that got all the secrets in,..could do well like disneyland

So we'd know that we are not alone and God doesn't make the universe for nothing.
We are not alone. God didn't make the universe for nothing. He made it for Him and us. :)

if that is true then let us all have day out walking around that hanger that got all the secrets in,..could do well like disneyland
But what I am saying is, suppose there is nothing to display? Suppose there are no extraterrestrial secrets? Suppose it's an empty hangar?

^Something is at "area 51"...why do i say that? Possibly, most likely is, the most guarded and secretive complex on the face of the Earth. The personnel on patrol have authority to shoot and kill any trespassers...They have by far made Groom Lake and the surrounding complex's unreachable by anyone. Now WTH are they guarding that they need all of this for?

We are not alone. God didn't make the universe for nothing. He made it for Him and us. :)

^awesome post right here^

I am a long time believer in the "Tree of Life" and the possibility of other realms (think Thor and Asgard). Now say God made multiple realms and Heaven could simply be one of those realms...but this is for another thread so I wont be getting into that here

^Something is at "area 51"...why do i say that? Possibly, most likely is, the most guarded and secretive complex on the face of the Earth. The personnel on patrol have authority to shoot and kill any trespassers...They have by far made Groom Lake and the surrounding complex's unreachable by anyone. Now WTH are they guarding that they need all of this for?
They do a lot of classified experimental weapons testing there.

But what I am saying is, suppose there is nothing to display? Suppose there are no extraterrestrial secrets? Suppose it's an empty hangar?

Then there will be a lot of disappointed people who wanted to belieeeeeeeeve! :laugh2:

I thought the Roswell incident happened in the 1960s.

Last edited:
Wondering, is it still off limits or is it closed now? (Please don't mind my laziness goggling it.)

^^Read my post... there is something like a 27 mile radius that is restricted from the public. If you are not working for some secret agency that the public has never heard of, you arent getting into the Grooms Lake facility (or anywhere near it, for that matter).

The only known way into or out of "area 51" is through a daily flight that leaves the Las Vegas airport (good luck getting on the plane) or being bussed in by the gov't

^^Read my post... there is something like a 27 mile radius that is restricted from the public. If you are not working for some secret agency that the public has never heard of, you arent getting into the Grooms Lake facility (or anywhere near it, for that matter).

The only known way into or out of "area 51" is through a daily flight that leaves the Las Vegas airport (good luck getting on the plane) or being bussed in by the gov't

Oh, it's still off-limits all those years. If the spacecraft is actually still there hidden, oh I'd love to see it so bad. Damnit! Those lucky SOBs including witnesses at crash site if it really happened.

Well here is my side: In 1983 while I was still in the Navy, I participated in a multi-service government two-week nuclear weapons accident exercise at the Department of Energy (DOE) Nevada Test Site headquartered in Mercury, NV. We arrived at Nellis, AFB and rode by bus to the site.

No recording devices of any kind were allowed in. There is a guarded perimeter fence. The test range is approximately 100 by 50 square miles. This place is where all nuclear testing was done. It is pockmarked with hundreds of depressions in the desert. It also has numerous abandoned test structures of experiments long ago.

At the northeastern edge of the test area is Groom Road. It leads to Groom Lake (AKA Area 51). Area 51 is a military (USAF) base. It is where new weapons/aircraft are tested. They are never tested in the daytime where satellites can spy on them. All test flying is done at night. Many experimental aircraft (all shapes and sizes) have crashed on the site. 99 percent of it is cleaned up and buried in the desert.

The entire dry lake bed valley including the surrounding mountain range is still off limits to unauthorized personnel. It is continually patrolled by DOD police and Air Force military police. Military and civilian contract workers do fly a shuttle daily.

And don't forget Indian Springs, NV south of the test site where Creech AFB is. They are big into the drone thing.

For the fun of it, you can drive around the northern part on hwy 375 officially named Extraterrestrial Highway. Get your picture taken standing by a road sign but you still can't go on the government property.

THERE IS NO ET! That was just a convenient cover story the military came up with after people started watching and reading science fiction after the end of WW II and seeing strange things in the sky.

Without getting into to much here, Roswell, NM is real close to the White Sands Missile Test Range. You can guess why people see strange things out in the desert. The same in Alamogordo, NM on the lower end of the range right where Holloman AFB is. And of course there is Lockheed Martin complex in Lancaster, Ca (AKA Skunk Works). They sure make cool planes!

Last edited:
Here is my experience, and hopefully, I can explain why I am so interested in this subject.

Before 2004, I had always regarded UFO's as explainable natural, or man-made phenomenon. My older brother, was a sci-fi fan, and growing up, we had a lot of discussions regarding the possibility of life being elsewhere in the universe. However, these were just "for fun" conversations, and nothing was taken literally or with any sort of seriousness. It was "fun" to speculate that we were not alone in the universe.

Flash forward to 2004. I got married to my first wife in 2003. My now, ex wife, was fascinated by the whole subject of aliens and ufo's. She truly believed that she was at one time abducted by aliens. She also believed that she had been an abductee over the course of her lifespan. She also believed that Jesus was an alien, and this explained why he was able to perform miracles.

I did not share her beliefs. I also did not mock her, or try to berate her for those beliefs. Yes, I thought it was "nutty" but I kept my opinion to myself lest I get sent to the "doghouse". :D

She was also a member of some sort of online UFO watchers group. The UFO watchers group had a "leader", if you will, who was a professor at a University in DC. I would like to have thought he was perhaps a psychology professor studying mental disorders, but this was not the case, he actually believed that he himself was also an abductee. This online group had numerous members who all thought they had been abducted at one time or another.

Anyways .... I completely dismissed all of this as "nonsense" but "fun to think about" (if that even makes sense).

Then, I saw a UFO. You see, you think all this stuff is crazy until it happens to you. Prior to having witnessed, with my own eyes, a UFO, I thought the same way most people think about UFO's - that it isn't really real. And, I would still think the same way, if I had not seen, with my own eyes, what I saw in 2004.

Yes, I was told I saw something man-made. No, I did not see something man-made. Yes, I was told I was hallucinating. No, I was not hallucinating. There were several other witnesses that saw and described exactly what I saw. It was not a mass hallucination. It was not a stealth bomber, it was not a super secret military aircraft. I also know, there will be absolutely no way I could ever convince anyone of what I actually saw with my own eyes, unless they had seen the same thing too.

It was the exact same thing that thousands of residents in Phoenix, Arizona described what they saw in 1997. Even the Governor at the time, Fife Symington, came forward years later, and explained that he had seen it as well. He came clean, and explained that he was told to "downplay" the incident to prevent mass hysteria.

Even he claims that what he saw was not from our planet.

Here is his statement:

Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky - CNN

I saw the same thing in 2004. What I saw, does not in any way, shape or form, contradict my spiritual faith. However, it does challenge it somewhat.

Yes, I do know that the military kept the stealth bomber secret for years until it became public knowledge.

I want to emphasize here, I did not see a man-made craft. To clarify what I mean - I once thought it was possible to have been a "projection" from a satellite. Sort of like how projectors are used to watch DVDs, except a more sophisticated one from a satellite. But ... that would have been impossible. What I saw was passing through clouds.

Edit to add: I am not trying to leave the impression that those who do not "believe" should. I am simply stating what I saw and I am not playing any sort of game. I am being very serious and honest.

I know William L. Moore's son (author of The Roswell Incident).

He told me he could still remember when his father was researching Roswell for his book. Lots of interesting details and visits from Air Force personnel. His father even handed him an artifact from the crash.

you know him? how? where?

you know him? how? where?

We used to be co-workers and neighbors (as in the same town). When I knew him, he was going through a very bitter divorce, and his daughter required major surgery for something very serious. He was having a rough time, and I would just visit to make sure he was doing ok.

He is actually the person responsible for getting me interested in motorcycles again (he was a motorcycle mechanic). I spent a lot of time over at his house restoring metric motorcycles before he moved.

He was from New Orleans and a refugee of Katrina. His wife had a house here in Georgia and his family moved here (or he did). His father was also from New Orleans but I am not sure where they are now.

I also helped him move his wife out when their divorce was finalized (at his request).

I haven't seen him since he moved, we exchanged a few emails but we both have moved on. The last I heard, he had gotten a job he really enjoyed and was happy with the place he moved to.

We used to be co-workers and neighbors (as in the same town).

He is actually the person responsible for getting me interested in motorcycles again (he was a motorcycle mechanic). I spent a lot of time over at his house restoring metric motorcycles before he moved. .

Anyone interested in motorcycles must be a little "strange". :P

that was very interesting,i live not far from rendlesham forrest where them g.i. saw something but as it was american base i think it something they were doing that went wrong...they cut all the trees down afterwards there was radition readings and no one was allowed anywhere near...that area has very sinister feel to it...i also live by the sea and often see things in the sky at night,i would love think something there but i dont think it is.
one obsevation peope in roswel area made pot of money out of it all

That's the big problem we are having here. If I saw an UFO and told people about it, they would not believe me and thought that it was a hoax because they haven't seen it. "You saw an UFO last night but I didn't see it so you lied." I don't think anyone who actually saw one made it up. That includes some police officers. Why would they make it up?

i really wish if america got some ufo craft or what ever, they should show it to the world cos the world own it not just america

Caz, sorry to burst your bubble. If the UFO crash in US, then the US military will seize that craft immediately like they did in 1965 in PA with the acorn shaped UFO. Secondly, the American government has a policy to deny and keep secret about UFOs so they will seize it without question. No buts, no whys, or whatever.

Of course, laws have changed quite a bit in America but secret laws stay intact or the excecutive decisions are usually bypassed the Constitutional laws in the United States. There is one still in the book. In 1950, the US Government secretly passed this law and policy as well that they have rights to seize and control media outlets. That is long before Obama doing all this. That is right, communism was still alive in America in 1950!

That law in 1950 was passed because of the Roswell Incident that it leaked correctly that it was a UFO crash. But they quickly tried to cover up next day. That is why they are being so clever ever since.

It was the exact same thing that thousands of residents in Phoenix, Arizona described what they saw in 1997. Even the Governor at the time, Fife Symington, came forward years later, and explained that he had seen it as well. He came clean, and explained that he was told to "downplay" the incident to prevent mass hysteria.

Even he claims that what he saw was not from our planet.

Here is his statement:

Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky - CNN

I saw the same thing in 2004. What I saw, does not in any way, shape or form, contradict my spiritual faith. However, it does challenge it somewhat.

Yes, I do know that the military kept the stealth bomber secret for years until it became public knowledge.

I want to emphasize here, I did not see a man-made craft. To clarify what I mean - I once thought it was possible to have been a "projection" from a satellite. Sort of like how projectors are used to watch DVDs, except a more sophisticated one from a satellite. But ... that would have been impossible. What I saw was passing through clouds.

Edit to add: I am not trying to leave the impression that those who do not "believe" should. I am simply stating what I saw and I am not playing any sort of game. I am being very serious and honest.

That incident in Phoenix called The Phoenix Lights was already debunked twice by different tv shows. I reviewed it myself and I can easily debunk it because of the movement of lights were actually falling down extremely slow and disappeared behind that set of mountains since the air force base is right behind the mountain. It was flare lights ejected from a jet in an excerise they had.

However, people have seen UFOs in other nights near that night was clearly UFOs. However, there were no proof of UFOs in photographs. Very few had cell phones at the time and too few had video cameras.

So, The Phoenix Lights was debunked. Sorry about that.

That's the big problem we are having here. If I saw an UFO and told people about it, they would not believe me and thought that it was a hoax because they haven't seen it. "You saw an UFO last night but I didn't see it so you lied." I don't think anyone who actually saw one made it up. That includes some police officers. Why would they make it up?
I don't think people are always lying about what they see. I think they misinterpret what they see because they don't have all the facts about what they see. Also, to me, it doesn't matter whether or not I've seen something with my own eyes. Obviously, we can't see everything that happens for ourselves. We have to make our judgments based on other things, not just what we see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back