The Ring

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Nope... Direct Connect. I'm connected to a RIT hub so everyone who's sharing files are RIT students. That way, the connection speed is... FAST! For instance, I downloaded Star Wars Episode II in under 30 minutes... and it was 1.3 GB!

Hey..I thought they wouldn't allow filesharing on campus..you be careful there, man...

Anyway,..there's Ringu 0?? I have Ringu (I thought Reiko is cute), Ringu 2 only ....courtesy of KaZaalite...hehehehe...and have watched "The Ring" (borrowed my friend's DVD)..All three movies are pretty good..but I wish they would reveal Sadako's face...those hair kind of...reminds me of...someone from Addam's Family.

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
Hey..I thought they wouldn't allow filesharing on campus..you be careful there, man...

Anyway,..there's Ringu 0?? I have Ringu (I thought Reiko is cute), Ringu 2 only ....courtesy of KaZaalite...hehehehe...and have watched "The Ring" (borrowed my friend's DVD)..All three movies are pretty good..but I wish they would reveal Sadako's face...those hair kind of...reminds me of...someone from Addam's Family.
A private company from off campus is providing the hub. They also have a setting in there that only allows sharing between computers on campus. I've been using this program for over a year now and it's great!

Originally posted by ideafspy
Have you see the ANY Mistake that "The Ring"? You should find three to four mistake that you can find on that movie. Ringu is good movie, yes and still mistake that movie too. :o
What kind of mistakes?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What kind of mistakes?

The mistake about The Ring:
At the end that woman hold the little girl in well. For while, little girl's head turn skull. But it doesn't turn anything for her arms and legs. You should see in water that her face is yellow. You know the young teenage at the begin movie. Two couple were tease each other about "You have 7 days" . Happen that teeneage got die in closet. How that not look nature that hold together with her legs but head fell down to her knee? Die Teenage should fell apart to the floor.

The mistake about The Ringu:
The girl crawl out the small tv but she is big woman.. how that she fix through tv??? :crazy: Thats all..

I think it should be die of fear...not drop dead instantly...

I think that's why they found the girl in the closet..I meant if you are that scared you'll try to find a place to hide..eh?

The mistake about The Ring:
At the end that woman hold the little girl in well. For while, little girl's head turn skull. But it doesn't turn anything for her arms and legs. You should see in water that her face is yellow. You know the young teenage at the begin movie. Two couple were tease each other about "You have 7 days" . Happen that teeneage got die in closet. How that not look nature that hold together with her legs but head fell down to her knee? Die Teenage should fell apart to the floor.
Her whole body did turn to a skeleton... but not right away. What was happening was that her imagination was turning into reality. It was already a skeleton when she picked the body up but in her head, she was imagining that the girl was alive in her hands. As for the girl in the closet, her body was still fresh when it was found so why should it fall apart?
The mistake about The Ringu:
The girl crawl out the small tv but she is big woman.. how that she fix through tv??? :crazy: Thats all..
That's the power of magic!

Overall, that's the reason why I liked the Ringu series better than The Ring. Ringu was more imaginative and scarier than The Ring. When they tried to put parts of Ringu 2 in The Ring, they sorta ruined it.

where did you find the Ringu 2???
Using Direct Connect, I found it on someone else's computer. I downloaded each a month apart.

ohhh the ring?? damn we did watched few months ago it really freaked me out !!! I might be deaf but I can hear the phone ring which its my imagation haha that girl who came out from the well and came through to TV really freaked me out alots...

I gotta to admit that The Ring is really good but Scary!
:)
DonnaMarie

Attachments

• cheetah.gif
    cheetah.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 43
Shao have make sense of humor.
wink.gif

ring2.gif

Yea, its good movie and don't mind to watch it again. I gotta to see that orginial movie sometime!

i cant believe it when the Movie ratings said tha "The Ring is most scary movie since the The Sixth Sense" why? because the Sixth Sense was hardly scary at all, jeez

I rencetly rent this movie. damn it sound like very scare, it is strong 6th sense whoaaaaaaa :eek:

I just saw it last weekend. There are only two scenes that scared me were the face of a dead teenage girl in the beginning and a girl crawled out of the TV. The rest of movie was so-so, plot wasn't the greatest. Creating a tape from a ghost seems to be a weak part of the story to me. Anyway, I was buzzed that time and it gave me a good scare in the beginning until it faded..... I was sleeping on a bed right front of TV. I couldn't sleep well, I kept thinking if the girl would crawl out of TV and grab my feet! :ugh:

Originally posted by e
I just saw it last weekend. There are only two scenes that scared me were the face of a dead teenage girl in the beginning and a girl crawled out of the TV. The rest of movie was so-so, plot wasn't the greatest. Creating a tape from a ghost seems to be a weak part of the story to me. Anyway, I was buzzed that time and it gave me a good scare in the beginning until it faded..... I was sleeping on a bed right front of TV. I couldn't sleep well, I kept thinking if the girl would crawl out of TV and grab my feet! :ugh:

:laugh2: I never been scare during sleep after I watch horror movie. nahhh lol

Back