The Real Wedding Crashers!!

Yeah, I often see like this on the TV and find really funny... :D

I watched the first about 10 minutes and I don't see it is funny. I said to myself heck I am gonna go sleep and turned the TV off. So I may not watch it again.

I'm sorry that some of you didn't find this show funni at all...

I watched the first about 10 minutes and I don't see it is funny. I said to myself heck I am gonna go sleep and turned the TV off. So I may not watch it again.
You probably should have watched the whole show.

Sometimes, jokes or pranks are meant to be funny when seen or heard in full.

Know of the show Scare Tactics? If you watched the beginning of each "scare", you would see the person explaining why he or she was doing a prank, then the victim being scared by that prank, then the other person coming out saying... "You were :Owned:" I had a friend who turned on the television in the middle of the prank, thought it was a scene from a crappy horror B-movie, and then changed the channel. A week later, he turned on the television and watched the whole show... then thought it was funny.

hehehe I used to watch that show Scare Tactics, it was hilarious!!

This is a new show that will be on tonight Monday, April 23 10/9c on NBC, and it suppose to be hilarious from the creators of Punk'd...

nothing is safe, not the cake, not the dress, not even the ceremony! heh heh..

The Real Wedding Crashers NBC TV Show: Funny Marriage Prank Series and Jokes - NBC Official Site

i missed it!!! :(
i know i set it up for recording .. but it didn't tape!!! :squint: i wonder if my bf removed the recording to tape something else as we have dvr and can't tape more than 2 shows at once! :ugh:

i missed it!!! :(
i know i set it up for recording .. but it didn't tape!!! :squint: i wonder if my bf removed the recording to tape something else as we have dvr and can't tape more than 2 shows at once! :ugh:

or maybe your recorder didn't like the show? :giggle:

Real Wedding Crasher will incoming up within next wk .. Let's hope so..
Today, I watch this show which it's recording.. Pretty quite impressive what they worked hard and their goal made successes wedding prank... Like everyone who fall for it and finally reveal answer.. They were surprised and laughed... really love it...

LOL

I lurv prank.. perfect suitable *chuckles*

Oh, it was funny. I like the prank on the ppl. smile.. I told Angel why not to have her wedding.. to use one of the crashers wannabe interpreter.. It will make deafies say "wtf".. hehehe just thought it would be fun..

Back