The Real Wedding Crashers!!

Def watch tonight because I needs laugh! From too much study :):):)

Hmm... I think I'll watch that. ;)

Sure...go ahead and enjoy watching it, however, just don't get any ideas for a certain wedding celebration later this year-- ;) :lol:

That would be interesting to watch, however, '24' has my attention at that hour. ;)

Anybody else here do a lot of 'channel-flipping'??? :lol:

~RR

...oh, btw, we'll (Angel and myself) set up 2 tv's in the same room, in order to watch both shows at the same time....don't ask me later if I have a headache! :lol:

Anyhow, this way, she'll be able to see the 'Wedding Crashers' while '24' is on-- :D

~RR

...oh, btw, we'll (Angel and myself) set up 2 tv's in the same room, in order to watch both shows at the same time....don't ask me later if I have a headache! :lol:

Anyhow, this way, she'll be able to see the 'Wedding Crashers' while '24' is on-- :D

~RR

:D now that's my man!!

Done set the recording at 10pm... *evil laughing*
cuz I have prgm called Time Shifting means anytime I can copy the show.
*hahahhaa*

~RR

lol lol can i join ?? for wedding crashers and bachelor!!! :-X no 24 -- not allowed! :-P just kidding

I didn't realized it is at 10! I need to go bed in few min since I have to get up early. UGH! Oh well! Wish I have DVR to record it than my DVD recorder. Oh well! I wish it start at 9 not at 10! :cool:

It was all-right, I had a few chuckles from here and there, but, not that funni to me.

Sure...go ahead and enjoy watching it, however, just don't get any ideas for a certain wedding celebration later this year-- ;) :lol:

That would be interesting to watch, however, '24' has my attention at that hour. ;)

Anybody else here do a lot of 'channel-flipping'??? :lol:

~RR
Har har har...

Don't worry about me crashing your wedding.

However, there is another wedding I might crash... if only I knew where and when it was going to be. *evil cackling* :twisted:

I'm gonna spike the drinks with elephant laxatives, bring stink bombs, and call in a few strippers to dance for everyone.

That should spin some heads. ;)

Damn, I missed that show tonight cuz I always watch WWE RAW on Monday night, also Arena Football...

Aw it will be on again every monday at 10 pm on channel 3...

It was funni, and I'm looking forward watching more of these shows...

Back