The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

Unfortunately, you're right. I'll keep my eyes peeled >.<

I know that PSP3 80gb is much expensive than USA $699.95 AUD convert to $495 USD. Price of $399.95 USD now

I know that PSP3 80gb is much expensive than USA $699.95 AUD convert to $495 USD. Price of $399.95 USD now

PSP3? damn didnt know it already came out...unless you are from the future? lol

Nvidia Launches 3D Kit For Gaming | Gadget Lab from Wired.com

LAS VEGAS -- 3D technology is coming to the video gaming industry for real with Nvidia's launch of a new accessory kit that will automatically transform more than 300 existing games into 3D experiences for users with PCs that have the company's graphic cards.

Nvidia's kit includes a pair of black 3D glasses, an infra-red emitter cables that will retail together for $200.

The kit doesn't work with all HDTVs. It is compatible currently with the new Samsung and ViewSonic 120 Hz LCD monitors, Mitsubishi DLP HDTVs and DepthQ HD 3D projector by Lightspeed.

Nvidia's 3D glasses still have the dorky feel to them though the company says they are modeled after modern sunglasses. The glasses are not tethered and offer up to 20 feet of wireless video viewing.

The USB-based emitter transmits data directly to the shutter glasses and has a 3D adjustment dial so users can adjust the depth in the game.

3D Technology is all the rage at CES this year. Panasonic is showing a full-HD 3D Plasma TV home theater system, while Samsung and Sony are offering concept 3D TV sets.

Nvidia's 3D gaming accessory kit is the closest thing to reality that consumers can get right away-- though it works only with the company's GeForce graphic cards.

Game manufacturers don't have to do anything specifically to make their games compatible with the 3D kit. The processing for 3D is done by the GeForce graphics cards, says a company executive.

I think I can't play games with 3D vision because my HDTV is 60hz

Just played the F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin demo for PS3 :Ohno::Ohno::Ohno: It scary the <beep> outta me and make me piss my pant. It had eeeekkk feeling. It gonna be one of the best survival horror to date. I must buy this game.

If you know know what FEAR 2 is : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQtvgSQ3nk&feature=related]YouTube - F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin PS3 Demo Gameplay [HD][/ame]

Fear 2 is WAY better than the orginal and I loved it. :) I could pick this up someday.

Some rumor said 3D not worth it cause there new technology TV will make 3D without glasses. So I wait.

Just played the F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin demo for PS3 :Ohno::Ohno::Ohno: It scary the <beep> outta me and make me piss my pant. It had eeeekkk feeling. It gonna be one of the best survival horror to date. I must buy this game.

If you know know what FEAR 2 is : YouTube - F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin PS3 Demo Gameplay [HD]

I have F.E.A.R. for PC have subtitle but PS3 not have one cause third party made this cause group who made for PC have no knowledge of PS3 so that's why. So if you plan get second one then I suggest you play first one cause story came from that for second one.

lol yesterday, my rommate played the FEAR 2 and I watched. I think it's so funny when he was so scared like a shit. ha ha ha XD

Back