The police came to my house...

i have nothing to say about this TOPICS

i agree with some of ppl in this thread SUICIDE IS NOT FUNNY
i have 4 ppl in my life to suicide

it not a joke
i cried when i read in this threads when ppl make a joke about suicide
SIGHS

Did you read my post carefully? The reason why I told her a make up talk because I was testing to see if she has big mouth telling others or not...

It's your own fault what happened.
I (we here) do get you- you made that up to test your friend- but that does NOT excuse you.

Why didn't you made up somethig silly like "I farted really loud in the movie theater" and all people looked at me???

What you say may come back to haunt you, and it did.

Your friend was right in sharing what YOU said with someone else- it is a BIG responsibility to know such a thing,
and even bigger to do something about it. She was concerned, it was too much for her to know alone, so she talked to someone else asked for advice.

You should be happy they cared about you enough to act - what if you REALLY was suicidal, and no one gave a flying fiddle about you?

be careful next time what you say.

Fuzzy

coloravalanche,

You may be just "testing" her. But think about this, what if next time, you were serious about it and they didn't take you serious and thought you were just "testing" or lying to them as for what you did in the past so how can they know if you were serious or not? They didn't do something about it like calling police to have them check on you and you are dead which its already too late for them to call for a help to save your life?

I wouldn't let police in my house without warrant.

TrippLA said:
I wouldn't let police in my house without warrant.

The police did not kick in her door. They knocked on it to make sure she was OK...after all, she was telling people she was trying to kill herself.

Taylor said:
The police did not kick in her door. They knocked on it to make sure she was OK...after all, she was telling people she was trying to kill herself.

No Taylor, I wasnt telling people that I was trying to kill myself...

YES YOU DID !!!!!!!
When you told this to your friend, even for if the other reason.
If you didn't said that, then the police wouldn't come to your house.

Come on grow up and fess up!!!

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
YES YOU DID !!!!!!!
When you told this to your friend, even for if the other reason.
If you didn't said that, then the police wouldn't come to your house.

Come on grow up and fess up!!!

Fuzzy

You misunderstood my point here...Yes, I did tested my friend but I did not tell people that I was going to kill myself...

coloravalanche said:
You misunderstood my point here...Yes, I did tested my friend but I did not tell people that I was going to kill myself...

I don't mean to say this but you did tell a friend .. and a friend told another person and so on.. so that makes it "people" It was wrong for you to tell a friend that you were going to kill yourself.. your friend did the right thing by calling the cops. Whether you want to stay mad or not.. you shouldn't have said that in the first place.. never say that word if you don't mean it or just testing. Its really a BIG ISSUE when it comes to hearing from a relative or friend that they're going to kill themselves. Of course.. maybe your friend was really worried and she didn't know how to stand up so she told another friend.. and that other friend stood up and called the police. I think you should reconsider what you've done.. not what your friend has done. You should be mad at yourself and nobody else.

I'd like to tell you a story.. its personal for me but I'd like to explain alittle.

When I was 22, I was in a bad relationship, getting beatened up, cheated on, being controlled by an ex husband. I got fed up one night, I felt all alone, I told my ex husband that I was going to end my life, he just laughed. So I went and got a bottle of Tylenol (it was full) took all of it. I was in the bathroom with my back on the bathroom door. I started to feel weak and weaker.. suddenly I felt a knock on the door and refused to answer. My ex husband kicked the door down. He went and called my mother and my mother came like 20 minutes later. At the time, I was getting unconscious. My mother grabbed me and threw me outside and made me stay awake. She kept pushing and pushing.. I started to feel sick so I vomitted (which was a good thing) My ex husband gulped and felt like crap for not helping me. I was soo pissed at him at first for not stopping me or helping me. I realized when I looked back.. it wasn't him that should have stopped me..

Lets say.. next time you say you're going to kill yourself, then your friends will think you're just joking.. they're not gonna be there for you this time.

I'm not trying to be harsh with you, Coloravalache.. I just want you to realize what has happened to you.. you should be thanking your "enemy" for caring .. at least she cared.

RebelGirl said:
I don't mean to say this but you did tell a friend .. and a friend told another person and so on.. so that makes it "people" It was wrong for you to tell a friend that you were going to kill yourself.. your friend did the right thing by calling the cops. Whether you want to stay mad or not.. you shouldn't have said that in the first place.. never say that word if you don't mean it or just testing. Its really a BIG ISSUE when it comes to hearing from a relative or friend that they're going to kill themselves. Of course.. maybe your friend was really worried and she didn't know how to stand up so she told another friend.. and that other friend stood up and called the police. I think you should reconsider what you've done.. not what your friend has done. You should be mad at yourself and nobody else.

I'd like to tell you a story.. its personal for me but I'd like to explain alittle.

When I was 22, I was in a bad relationship, getting beatened up, cheated on, being controlled by an ex husband. I got fed up one night, I felt all alone, I told my ex husband that I was going to end my life, he just laughed. So I went and got a bottle of Tylenol (it was full) took all of it. I was in the bathroom with my back on the bathroom door. I started to feel weak and weaker.. suddenly I felt a knock on the door and refused to answer. My ex husband kicked the door down. He went and called my mother and my mother came like 20 minutes later. At the time, I was getting unconscious. My mother grabbed me and threw me outside and made me stay awake. She kept pushing and pushing.. I started to feel sick so I vomitted (which was a good thing) My ex husband gulped and felt like crap for not helping me. I was soo pissed at him at first for not stopping me or helping me. I realized when I looked back.. it wasn't him that should have stopped me..

Lets say.. next time you say you're going to kill yourself, then your friends will think you're just joking.. they're not gonna be there for you this time.

I'm not trying to be harsh with you, Coloravalache.. I just want you to realize what has happened to you.. you should be thanking your "enemy" for caring .. at least she cared.

I agree with you...I didnt tell a friend that I was going to kill myself...I told my friend that I tried suicidal attempt before...hope this make sense..

coloravalanche said:
I agree with you...I didnt tell a friend that I was going to kill myself...I told my friend that I tried suicidal attempt before...hope this make sense..

ohh... you TRIED before.. you didn't say you was going to kill yourself?

I told her that I was going through suicidal attempt two weeks ago and that I almost died.

this is what you said coloravalanche... You was going thru a suicidal attempt 2 weeks ago and you almost died.. that you were speaking of recently..

RebelGirl said:
ohh... you TRIED before.. you didn't say you was going to kill yourself?

That's correct!

this is what you said coloravalanche... You was going thru a suicidal attempt 2 weeks ago and you almost died.. that you were speaking of recently..

That was not recently....For instance: If I told you TODAY that I was going thru a suicidal attempt 2 weeks ago...thats what I mean...

coloravalanche said:

My last post was in response to TrippLA about the police showing up without a warrant. My point was that a warrant was not needed...they did not kick in your door and gain access to residence. They were there to check your welfare and not do an illegal search and seizure.

It really doesn't matter HOW you said it. As you see it had consequences anyway.

Suicide is not a laughing matter and one should not talk about it just to see "what happens" -
You saw what happened.
That should be a lesson to you.

The best you can do now is to learn from the lesson..and be careful what you say in future.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
It really doesn't matter HOW you said it. As you see it had consequences anyway.

Suicide is not a laughing matter and one should not talk about it just to see "what happens" -
You saw what happened.
That should be a lesson to you.

The best you can do now is to learn from the lesson..and be careful what you say in future.

Fuzzy

I understand your perspective and you are right about that...:D

That is great :)

Everybody make mistakes- everybody, BUT it takes guts to admit that and want to learn from them,
so THUMBS up for you COLORAVALANCHE !!

:cheers:

Fuzzy

Back