The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireTiger was kind enough to PM me the story, so I read it as well. This is absurd. You know, I would like to see Sallylou weigh in on this one, but I am under the impression that this changes from state to state. I have a transgendered client and even her birth certificate has been changed to state that she is female. I have seen her documentation. She moved from another state and had to have her birth certificate to ger her identification in this state.
That blows.

Enjoy.

wqyarm.jpg

If you ask my dad, he say my brother gay because my mother let him play with my sisters dolls when he very small. This make same sense say he gay because he choose be.

rotflmao

did it ever occur to your dad your brother chose to play with them dolls because
he WAS gay in the first place ????

Your little brother was attracted to dolls, not trucks because he was.... GAY !!!! :)

mystery solved! :wave:

Fuzzy

rotflmao

did it ever occur to your dad your brother chose to play with them dolls because
he WAS gay in the first place ????

Your little brother was attracted to dolls, not trucks because he was.... GAY !!!! :)

mystery solved! :wave:

Fuzzy

Lol I think he attract dolls not trucks because at time, he have two sisters only. He play many tea party, lol.

Yup. At least the Aspies that I know ..... And that isn't even mentioning autism.

Don't piss me off, Steinhauer. :pissed: I'm an Aspie, autisitic. Tom-ay-to tom-ah-to. I have empathy. All Aspies have empathy. The true difficulty lies with the identification of facial expressions, body language, and matching them to a specific emotion.

It takes time to learn how to read people, but I already had empathy in place. I also have emotions, just that I have difficulty sorting them out as to why I feel a particular way.

Do not put forth any more ignorant claims. Do your f***ing homework before you say anything that may or may not turn out to be false.

Steinhauer, autistic people that you know lacking empathy? Actually, it's just difficulty processing the emotional undercurrents present in the situation at the given time. Do not judge them. I don't think you really know them that well, whatever the relationship, length of time, etc., if you say things like that.

Also, as I understand it, Aspies are even less likely to commit murder, as it is a form of deception, which we are horrible at, and it is what we call rule-breaking. Murder is against the law, so it is against the rules.

I thank those who set the record straight. I'll thank anyone else to research first. Bloody ignorance. Ignorance seems to beget corruption, or at least contribute to it.

What happened to J'Noel is a civil rights violation, whether the law recognizes it as such or not. F***ing bulls***.

Lol I think he attract dolls not trucks because at time, he have two sisters only. He play many tea party, lol.

lolol :lol:

that could be too, why he played dolls and tea party - it's called opportunity and circumstances, BUT

if that was true in making gay, then all the little boys who only had sisters and played with dolls would grew up gay.

Playing with some particular toy over and over, does not turn a child into gay or lesbian,
so your father's still is wrong.

He is just looking for someone, something to blame.
Nothing, no one is to blame - "you are born this way", remember??

So again, if he played with dolls because he was attracted to them,
it was because his preferences were already pre-set, that's all.

Accept your brother for who is is -he is beautiful human being just as he is.

Fuzzy

Here's the OP-

I provided all kinds of places which indicate physically confused sex genes- which understandably could lead to a person labeled as homosexual when they are just 'equipped wrong' on the outside.

the "choice" issue to the OP is confusing as some in the community do claim to pick who they are attracted to- but by in large the majority do not believe they can change who they want, just how they act.

If we can come to the conclusion that not every person in a same-sex relationship is -actually- in a same-sex relationship once you look genetically... then picking on someone because of an extra gene or a piece of a missing gene suddenly is as barbaric as it looks.

If you wouldn't pick on Trisomy 8, 9, 13, 16, 17, 18, 21, (etc) and you would allow those persons all rights and privileges of being an adult human, why pick on someone that has Klinefelter's?

But not all Klitnefliueter's are gay. Heck, I think that just having a sex chromosome abnormality doesn't automaticly mean that you'll be genderqueer or GLB. I know of at least two who are transsexual...but i mean there's not a lot of gender varient behavor with the other chromosome disorders.
Besides sex chromosome abonormalties only amount to a very small percentage of GLB people. Most GLB people are GLB randomly.

Playing with some particular toy over and over, does not turn a child into gay or lesbian,

So you mean it's not because I played with both barbies and trucks that I'm bisexual? :giggle:

Why am I not a butch dyke because I've never owned a Barbie doll? :P

Last edited:
Fuzzy, he play with dolls/tea party because he have two older sisters who think he live doll. Doubt he had any choice!

And I do accept him as is. I love my brother and his fiancé. Very much!

Fuzzy, he play with dolls/tea party because he have two older sisters who think he live doll. Doubt he had any choice!

And I do accept him as is. I love my brother and his fiancé. Very much!

My brother got a doll when he was little b/c his two sisters got one.

My brother got a doll when he was little b/c his two sisters got one.

Speaking of dolls, I got action toy dolls like Bat-Man and Robin. I was really into superheros when I was little.

I used to LOVE playing with my brother's toys. Heck, boy's toys are SO way cooler then girl's toys!

But not all Klitnefliueter's are gay. Heck, I think that just having a sex chromosome abnormality doesn't automaticly mean that you'll be genderqueer or GLB. I know of at least two who are transsexual...but i mean there's not a lot of gender varient behavor with the other chromosome disorders.
Besides sex chromosome abonormalties only amount to a very small percentage of GLB people. Most GLB people are GLB randomly.

Of course not, and what you say is true- but if ONE person is willing to treat every GLB better because it may not be attributed to a personal choice or whatever the hang up is... then I think the information should be out there so it can be understood...

Again, I don't understand how an otherwise reasonable person could condemn a whole group if just one is 'innocent' - going on what the genes are telling the body.

If any of this gets one person to think about how they are treating others (specifically GLB) and the fact that there may be a slew of reasons for the orientation of that individual (intersex/abuse/just like same sex-find more attractive/ other sex is icky/ just don't like other sex's organ(s)... whatever) but if one of the reasons beyond the control of the individual helps -those people- to see everyone as a person... not just a sexual deviant... then this discussion helps...

Then again some people in this discussion might not treat others badly, just don't personally agree with the lifestyle.

(this post looks like it'll need a translation later- sorry)

:wave:I get you, Firetiger

when I was little I had stuffed animals and toy cars and trucks, a collection of them. Hot Wheels cars, I named them all. And some of those cars with the keys that when you'd pull the key out, the car would shoot forward. I also had a toy garbage truck that was one of my favorites and some other "work-type" trucks and I had a lot of fun with them too. Had one doll which I spent a very small amount of time playing with; was actually outside most of the time in Summer, finding bugs and other "crawlies", climbing trees, riding bikes in the alley, messing with leaves and doing other outside games.
WIth my stuffed animals I used to "play veterinarian".
Enjoyed board games like "Sorry".

I hated dressing up, or shopping for clothes and still do-

:hmm:

Questions:

1. Do you think childhood behaviors ("tom boy," "sissy boy") and preferences (not sexual, but playtime activities; "girly" vs. "masculine") result in adult homosexual behavior later? Or do you think people are born as homosexual, and the girly vs. boyish traits of childhood are just manifestations of that? Or do you think that childhood activities and behaviors have zero relationship to homosexuality later?

2. Also, if homosexuality is a sexual desire for the same sex, wouldn't someone who looks more like the same sex be more appealing than someone who mimics the appear of the opposite sex? That is, for a lesbian, wouldn't she be more drawn to a very feminine looking woman? Why would a woman who looks very manish be appealing? If a manish look is a turn on, why not be interested in a man? It seems counter intuitive. For example, if a homosexual man is interested in other men, why would another man who looks and acts womanly be appealing?

I'm seriously asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back