The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was a kid. I hated dress, hated girly toys, hated pink or purple, hated anything that is for girly toys or stuffs or nail polish or make up anything. i never forget when i got a barbie doll from school that santa gave out. I fought with teacher that i wanted a car, not doll. The nun insisted that im a girl therefore i must get a doll. I threw a doll in the air and refused to play wiht it. When i came home and found a doll in my backpack. I cried out and my mom knew me and said, " it is just a doll". I decided to remove clothes and cut all the hair and threw it in the backyard. :giggle: every year, santa ( i know its from parents) always gave the presents the same as me and my brother. I got the hot rod cars etc. I think I finally dressed up girly clothes when i was 13 but not everyday. Like once a week eventually i wear girly now. BUT i stillllllll wear blue jean, sneakers, and t shirt if no special occassion. :P

It wasn't till recently that I would wear pink at all. I love wearing neon pink. I just made a coffin bracelet with coffin beads and hot pink beads last night.

when i was a kid. I hated dress, hated girly toys, hated pink or purple, hated anything that is for girly toys or stuffs or nail polish or make up anything. i never forget when i got a barbie doll from school that santa gave out. I fought with teacher that i wanted a car, not doll. The nun insisted that im a girl therefore i must get a doll. I threw a doll in the air and refused to play wiht it. When i came home and found a doll in my backpack. I cried out and my mom knew me and said, " it is just a doll". I decided to remove clothes and cut all the hair and threw it in the backyard. :giggle: every year, santa ( i know its from parents) always gave the presents the same as me and my brother. I got the hot rod cars etc. I think I finally dressed up girly clothes when i was 13 but not everyday. Like once a week eventually i wear girly now. BUT i stillllllll wear blue jean, sneakers, and t shirt if no special occassion. :P

My kinda girl! ;)

If an adult 'becomes' gay or lesbian due to the environment they grew up and what types of toys or culture they were exposed to, why don't the majority of children who grow up in gay households grow up to be gay adults?

Since straight couples produce gay children (despite all desire and effort not to in many cases) and gay couples produce straight children, how can anyone think homosexuality is based on nothing more than influences and personal choice rather than something much greater?

Just some thoughts this thread makes me ponder ....

If an adult 'becomes' gay or lesbian due to the environment they grew up and what types of toys or culture they were exposed to, why don't the majority of children who grow up in gay households grow up to be gay adults?

Since straight couples produce gay children (despite all desire and effort not to in many cases) and gay couples produce straight children, how can anyone think homosexuality is based on nothing more than influences and personal choice rather than something much greater?

Which ones? then there is discussion.

I think I agree with you.

Kinda like Stan Lee's X-men...

My best friend grew up in a household where her mom (my second mom) came out when the girls were teenagers....yeah....like a couple of years before I met them. I know another girl who thought she was straight (dated a guy for years and years) and then went off to college and discovered she was gay....her mom came out as gay too.

Which ones? then there is discussion.

I think I agree with you.

Kinda like Stan Lee's X-men...

Sorry, I don't know what you are referring to when you ask
"Which ones?" Also I have not read or watched X-men so I am lost on that comment too (sometimes I need thread GPS :giggle:). Explain and help me become 'unlost' please! :ty:

Sorry, I don't know what you are referring to when you ask
"Which ones?" Also I have not read or watched X-men so I am lost on that comment too (sometimes I need thread GPS :giggle:). Explain and help me become 'unlost' please! :ty:

Sure no problem,

I was referring to the quote I ... quoted, now underlined.

Hearing people having deaf babies and deaf people having hearing babies is just like the X-Men, it's a comic, Marvel.

The Mutants can have normal children, and in large (the most common mutant's are born from normal parents) the normal parents can have Mutant children... (with cool powers)

I was being geeky... sorry...

Ah ok thanks. The two paragraphs I wrote were the "which ones" thoughts I was referring to. It would have been clearer if I had said, "Those are just a couple of thoughts I had while reading this thread".

No need to apologize for being geeky, now I know more about X-Men than just the title :). All knowledge is good, right ;-).

I just finished watching a remarkable documentary that EVERYONE needs to watch.

"For the Bible Tells Me So"

I streamed it from Netflix. Yes, it is captioned. And very, very interesting.

watching it now.... I just signed up for Netflix. 1 month free membership.

watching it now.... I just signed up for Netflix. 1 month free membership.

Cool. That's how I got started. I love it.

Let me know what you think of the documentary.

Is religious, or anti-religious?

my best guess is... it's showing you that nothing in religion said that prohibits homosexuality and that religious people are very misguided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back