ethanbatman.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
bothboys

older one is 6 and is deaf and autsic and 2nd one is 5 is deaf and have ADHD

Attachments

• camnethan.jpg
    camnethan.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 29
My son and me on Christmas Eve. I have one from New Year but I haven't upload the pictures from my camera yet.

casperman, nice batman suit, here's me younger on horse :lol:

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 193.jpg
    Copy of Picture 193.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Copy of Picture 194.jpg
    Copy of Picture 194.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
RebelGirl said:
Pix of me on New Year's Eve, 2nd one is all the guys that were there.. 3rd, all the women.. I'm in the back with pink shirt.. TB is on the left side but the hand got in the way

Aww nice pictures, looks like I missed the fun :tears: ...

aww. That's cute! I like this costume, and this reminds me of my sister wearing a costume when we were little kid. Did you make that costume?

webexplorer said:
aww. That's cute! I like this costume, and this reminds me of my sister wearing a costume when we were little kid. Did you make that costume?

no, bought it, my older daughter was wearing when she was 3, now 5 then pass to my younger daughter, 2 now, that one in pix :lol:

My hubby took picture of me...

*grrrrrr* (squint)~ :squint:
Reason why I'm working on my lipstick on lip but wasn't finished.. *pokes my arm* and turned around *flasssssssssssssssh took camera on me* Damn him...
:squint: ~ *mumbling* btw look'n so beauitful bittttchhh am I ? Isn't scary for you... :Ohno:

Attachments

• saynooooo.jpg
    saynooooo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 41
Ha ha it was really a perfect timing for your hubby to take that picture. You look so pissed in the picture :giggle:

GalaxyAngel said:

Reason why I'm working on my lipstick on lip but wasn't finished.. *pokes my arm* and turned around *flasssssssssssssssh took camera on me* Damn him...
:squint: ~ *mumbling* btw look'n so beauitful bittttchhh am I ? Isn't scary for you... :Ohno:

:rofl: it looks like u were saying 0H.. tried to disappear or turn, unfortunately, too late :giggle:

GalaxyAngel said:

hahahahhahahaha :rofl: ur hubby is in trouble!

its me! at party, my good friend took pic of me..

Attachments

• th_me2.jpg
    th_me2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 36
FreeWoman77 said:
:rofl: it looks like u were saying 0H.. tried to disappear or turn, unfortunately, too late :giggle:

I didn't say ohhh.. I did say .. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo *mumbling*
:madfawk: for my hubby.. LOL

He've enjoyed took picture of me... lurv beat me up looking am I ? :greddy:

Back