The Official Member Picture Thread

Catmandu said:
You look beautiful! I remember being that size (belly wise!) I love your red shirt!

I think, she put a watermelon under her shirt.

:giggle:

:hug: That is such a beautiful picture of you both Javapride and HiBlue!! You both look so very happy!!!! :hug:

DoofusMama said:
Ahhh... its been long overdue posting the recent pic of me.. the reason why i start not to post pic of me cuz .. I am old douche baglady and turned 40 6 months ago.. hehe.. thats joke..
thats me and Marshalee (last baby the 6th)...
(some of you saw it --sorry nothing else new pic just yet :giggle: )

:) What a beautiful picture of you and Marshalee, DoofusMama and what's this about you being a douchebag? You look great!!!

No Fear 23 said:
well heres me...

playing beer pong in my dorm at college lol.

img4879mp.jpg

:) Very nice picture of you No Fear!! :)

it is me! i was at Happy New Year 2006 Party! :giggle:

Attachments

• Photo_10.jpg
    Photo_10.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 37
Looks like you having alot of fun TB, did you see Rebelgirl there?....I thought I saw a post somewhere in AD that you two were celebrating NYE together?...

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to tell the others, you all look beautiful! :applause:

^Angel^ said:
Looks like you having alot of fun TB, did you see Rebelgirl there?....I thought I saw a post somewhere in AD that you two were celebrating NYE together?...

oh yea i saw her last night, we drunk! LOL! thanks girl! :hug:

Pix of me on New Year's Eve, 2nd one is all the guys that were there.. 3rd, all the women.. I'm in the back with pink shirt.. TB is on the left side but the hand got in the way

Attachments

• 100_1420.jpg
    100_1420.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1350.jpg
    100_1350.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1355.jpg
    100_1355.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 53
Here's a pix of me drunk.. I've had 9 shots of Southern Comfort and Tequila.. Of course, when I got home... I threw up! :barf:

Attachments

• 100_1405.jpg
    100_1405.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 53
^Angel^ said:

Yup.. I saw TB and Punkywolfy too!

RebelGirl said:
Pix of me on New Year's Eve, 2nd one is all the guys that were there.. 3rd, all the women.. I'm in the back with pink shirt.. TB is on the left side but the hand got in the way
yea grrr she put hand over my mouth!!! hahahah!

sherry, thank god there was no pix of my barfing! whew! you wouldn't want to see it anyways! it might make you sick since you're preggy!

Back