The Michigan Left

I love the roundabouts as we got a couple here. They're much more efficent and you almost barely have to stop. :)

no no. roundabouts is designed to make you stop and look since you have to yield as you enter. In Traffic Circle - you don't have to stop and it's high-speed... which is why it's dangerous.

no no. roundabouts is designed to make you stop and look since you have to yield as you enter. In Traffic Circle - you don't have to stop and it's high-speed... which is why it's dangerous.

Don't worry about me. I am used with roundabouts. :)

That's stupid idea.

I like traffic circle over Michigan left. Some traffic circle don't need to stop unlike Michigan left. Most Europe and some Chicago have them. I love it and easy for control the traffic and good for your brake and gas.

Also, michigan left is pointless for semi-truck, trailer, RV, etc since they will take two lanes for turn right or u-turn.

From what I seen that traffic circle, which is most I drive thru Portland's suburb. It's bit awkward and bit confuse. And yeah, it's good, however, it take more space to take over land.

Back