The Matrix Revloutions

Steel X

Reaction score
The final chapter in the Matrix triogloy, "The Matrix Revloutions" is expected to be released in stores April 6th.

rv_poster_neo_med.jpg

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

It's gonna be released April 2nd in Australia (exclusive to Australia only!) :D aren't we lucky!

Ziusudra said:
It's gonna be released April 2nd in Australia (exclusive to Australia only!) :D aren't we lucky!
April 2nd? Wow, that's a long time. I feel sorry for foreigners because of this. :(

What do you mean? It's a worldwide release date of 6th April, and 2nd April just for Australia... that's not long at all, only a week or so left!

ooooo.. Im not gonna buy it, although I've already seen it. I want to wait till they come out with a boxed set =D All the movies kicked ass!

Ziusudra said:
What do you mean? It's a worldwide release date of 6th April, and 2nd April just for Australia... that's not long at all, only a week or so left!
The movie was actually made in Australia. That's probably why they are getting it first.

Do you guy understand what the movie is all about? I am just curious because some people don't understand the point or what.

I have matrix 1,2 and 3. They are the best movie that I ever had. :)

I just bought Matrix Revolutions yesterday. Good movie ! :thumb:

I understood the Matrix storyline, but I understood certain things better when my boyfriend explained it to me, it's good to get lots of viewpoints to fully understand it. Also, I recommend watching them all again including the Animatrix (BEFORE Matrix Reloaded) to fully understand it as well.

I already had 1,2,3 DVD here w/me.
part 1 is very good.
part 2 is okay okay.
part 3 is quite not really good plot last part.
Will look forward 4th the Matrix triogloy next year and to get DVD.

Yeah I've hear rumors that there would be a 4th matrix movie coming, (possibly even after Neo's death, that is) so I just wonder...why? why would a 4th matrix movie come up even after "matrix revloutions" when the war just ended after Neo's and Smith's final battle? eh maybe the matrix has something else under its sleeve...

and if there will be a 4th, there must be a hunch that Neo will return. ;)

(I personally liked "Matrix Reloaded" the best in the triolgy)

Last edited:
Steel said:
Yeah I've hear rumors that there would be a 4th matrix movie coming, (possibly even after Neo's death, that is) so I just wonder...why? why would a 4th matrix movie come up even after "matrix revloutions" when the war just ended after Neo's and Smith's final battle? eh maybe the matrix has something else under its sleeve...

and if there will be a 4th, there must be a hunch that Neo will return. ;)

(I personally liked "Matrix Reloaded" the best in the triolgy)
Yes, Matrix Reloaded seemed to be the best. Matrix had the best storyline. Matrix Reloaded had great action. Matrix Revolutions had a unique and weird storyline, but it was good. I doubt they will make another movie since the whole thing is actually a loop.

People and I had a long, real long discussion (504 pages, I believe. Discussed about red/blue clothes, mass numbers of black people, picture behind Neo and Trinity's sex scene, painting in the caves, etc etc) about Matrix and its philosophy, beliefs, societies, etc etc. Matrix is quite easy to understand.. do you know that Brothers did not plan to make trilogy or sequel for Matrix at all when they released "Matrix" but lots of money came out of it so they decided to make sequel(s).

Honest with you.. I dislike Matrix: Reloaded, I could explain the reasons why I dislike but I don't want to have another long debate like last time. Edit: I must admit that Matrix: Reloaded's action wicked to watch!

Anyway I did not watch Matrix: Revolution yet but will soon. I hope Matrix: Revolution will be enjoyable movie to watch.

Last edited:
Yeah, the clothes choice and the mass gatherings of black people in the Zion scene was some aspects of the Matrix trilogy my bf and I talked about.

Possible Spoiler: highlight to read
Also, at the end, in Revolutions when Smith tries to turn the Oracle into another Smith, he couldn't. He could be the Oracle's son. This also explains why at the end, Smith starts talking like the Oracle before Neo and then Neo decides to give himself to Smith because of what the Oracle says to him earlier.
Well, I was told that the Wachoski brothers did intend to make a trilogy later on originally. Not that it shows in their presentation of the sequels.

Back