The Matrix Revloutions

VamPyroX said:
Yes, Matrix Reloaded seemed to be the best. Matrix had the best storyline. Matrix Reloaded had great action. Matrix Revolutions had a unique and weird storyline, but it was good. I doubt they will make another movie since the whole thing is actually a loop.
It may seems doubtful, but hey it's science fiction lol there always been more than 3 sequels for other movies as well...(like Star Wars, which has about 6 sequels) so just that there may be just an atom-sized, teeny, tiny bit chance that a 4th sequel of the Matrix movies would be in the works but say...about 5 or 10 years, at least...you know, like they did with stars wars and other movies like that...but whatever, they are all just a bunch of wild guesses in my head bleh :P

hey i re watch all three show and at the end as matrix III as it sound like it going to be part 4 because oracle said we hope so to see neo again ... so it should be part 4 and it make me wondering where neo going or where did he end up to ??? die ???

okay, we all know he died in both worlds...the real world and the "matrix" world...so maybe he's proably lived in between or just one world and that might just be in the...matrix. eh who knows? I'm getting fucked up already lol

Steel said:
okay, we all know he died in both worlds...the real world and the "matrix" world...so maybe he's proably lived in between or just one world and that might just be in the...matrix. eh who knows? I'm getting fucked up already lol
so i take that u haven't thought about what oracle said at the end ... otherwise, In my own opinion it is possible that neo take over machie city as commander ??? or the machine city become honor neo as role leader ?? the reason why i think neo become role leader because that neo save machine city's life .... so think about it ... I would like to hear ur feedback about these ideas as guessing what is the result etc .... and other words that millioniare of ppl haven't been free from the "coffin" sleeper that why i think it isn't over yet ...

Last edited:
knightwolf68 said:
hey i re watch all three show and at the end as matrix III as it sound like it going to be part 4 because oracle said we hope so to see neo again ... so it should be part 4 and it make me wondering where neo going or where did he end up to ??? die ???

there is no 4. Neo just died for Zion and they got what they wanted.

The story seem good to me. I don't see why people are care for this action movie, not pay attention to serious story.

I recently watch AniMatrix. And I really need to see "Enter the Matrix" which come in video game. :mad:To get know what's heck going on. bah.

illustrator said:

The story seem good to me. I don't see why people are care for this action movie, not pay attention to serious story.

I recently watch AniMatrix. And I really need to see "Enter the Matrix" which come in video game. :mad:To get know what's heck going on. bah.

think about what oracle said at the end .... huh ??/ since oracle know everything since she said that we are hope to see neo again soon... so it seem not over ....

Well..

the answer what i believe is Smith is the virus. So the machine had to destory the people who live in sewer due blamess on human error. It must be 0 equal 0 not 1. If the one still there and still must be destory until the equal to be zero. That how the programmar work.

Neo isn't dead and even there will be no part 4 is coming up at this moment. You see the woman say, "it's beautiful." while the sun is rising because the little girl create the sun to rise the first time for Matrix city.

Since Zino let the Neo to proof that Zino due huamn isn't one who cause the error. The Smith is the one who cause the whole thing at the being to last.

At the moment, she say about we will see Neo again because the people who want be release that only Neo can release them and Zino is just running the machine to keep people alive.

The question: how did Neo be hero at the being and how do the people know he is the One. Any guess? ( i had an answer )

because in the matrix world, even when Neo didn't know that he was in the real world, he was one of the best hackers around...and can hack into computers and break codes and steal illegal information and stuff...I dont remember what he hacks for, but proably for information about himself...he wants to know who he really is..who his family is, and when was he born, etc...everything to him is a mystery and he doesnt even remember how he got here in the first place, you know? so outside of the Matrix world into the real world, they find Neo to be the "one" because as he had hacked into the computer database, he has already discovered the secrets of the "matrix", even though he didnt understand what the matrix really is...so they thought they could use him to help out Zion, the human race, and the rest of the world over the "matrix" trying to take over the human race into slaves, and rule the world for centuries, and if Neo wasn't chosen, then there will be no "one" to save the world from such evil machines wadering around killing for nothing. So they were lucky that Neo was chosen anyway...

you proably would understand more if you watch "animatrix" and play "enter the matrix" for PC or videogame console.

illustrator said:

eh it's not really a hard game, you know so in fact, it's a pretty short game but very interesting cut scenes and storyline...it takes place BEFORE and in the MIDDLE of "Reloaded". So I thought it's a pretty cool game though

If you can't decided which version to get, I bet the Xbox version is the best for high resloution graphics and high defintion sound. ;)

Steel said:
eh it's not really a hard game, you know so in fact, it's a pretty short game but very interesting cut scenes and storyline...it takes place BEFORE and in the MIDDLE of "Reloaded". So I thought it's a pretty cool game though

If you can't decided which version to get, I bet the Xbox version is the best for high resloution graphics and high defintion sound. ;)
Yeah but the game is 45 dollars i use up and exciting the game to get it. I play with the game for one day straight.. i won at least 4 hours and that it!!! What a waste money for me to spend. Whenever they are release other new game as they are suppose to be. I will rent instead buy game. (hmpt)

Steel said:
because in the matrix world, even when Neo didn't know that he was in the real world, he was one of the best hackers around...and can hack into computers and break codes and steal illegal information.

right.. include he work for matrix company even he is working as programmer for the company. I think.. let me see that part one and see what name of company is matrix or not.

You looks like you know what the Matrix movie is all about.
:Oops: I am crazy about Matrix however the ending movie is not good enough. I want see people be release from the machine. I want see how zino worked for Neo. All stuff I have a question on my mind and hope for good ending but overall it not. Oh well..

Lol. The people who do want to be freed WILL be. What do you mean by how does Zion work for Neo??

cool avatar, Ziusudra...sure can't wait for that movie so easily! :D

Ziusudra said:
Lol. The people who do want to be freed WILL be. What do you mean by how does Zion work for Neo??
oh yeah .... That's my point that Zion will have to work for Neo because Neo just save Zion's life for entire Machine City... so, I still think that they should make part 4 !!! since it isn't enuff for all of us to be satifity .... also, last night i watch once again 1 to 3 of matrix while i was sick ... so i grab my chance to recall and watch really careful with storyline and action ... since i finally catch some drifts that at the end Oracle doesn't know everything anymore !! since She said We suppose to see neo again ... as She believed !!! ummm..... got any more feedback hey Ideafspy... Please spill out of ur thoughts of questions or opinions since u said that u have something in ur mind ... so spill it out so we can start debate over these issues to figure out whats going on ..

Back