The many dangers of road rage drivers

yes I also agree that there should be a stricter laws against driving with a cell phone and pager as well. Because they do cause the most accident. Everywhere I go or drive I see people talking on cell phone or pager almost nearly hit my car. This happens here daily with people on cell phone and I am sure it everywhere.

Gesture from 'other' driver: "YOU *bleeping* moron--don't YOU know how to drive, YOU *bleeping* idiot!!!"

Me: *points at my ears* **mouth the words:**

"Sorry, can't hear, buh-bye!"

*waves nicely while driving away*

;)

~RR
I've seen parking rage as well.

Once, my mom was about to park in an empty parking space... until some lady in a huge pick-up truck came roaring in and cut her off taking her parking space. She then started flipping the bird to my mom. Her daughter was also flipping the bird. Even her daughter's friend was flipping the bird.

*off-topic*

General, sorry to know about your grandpa and it's a nice thing of you to go care for your grandma. :thumb: Btw, which trucking company do you haul for? (if you don't mind my asking--if you prefer that info be kept confidential, that's ok too, or you can PM me-- ;) )

Meanwhile, hang in there. :)

~RR

Owning the tanks or monster trucks shouldn't problem for the road rage. heh

Yeah I don't mind telling ya... the company is SAIA FREIGHT...I'm about to get interview with OAK HARBOR FRIEGHT LINES INC this friday... I'm a line driver (out of area hauls) easy job but a lot of responsibility.. Any guys here a truck driver?? Seem like I am only one with CDL (commerical driver license)

Thanks guys... I'm trying my best taking care of my sweet precious g-ma...

Used to have a CDL myself, drove for C.R.S.T. awhile ago. Good luck with your upcoming interview. ;)

~RR

all Road Rage driver need to clam down or they will go end in hospital for being stupid.

..Bravo... excellent topic... yes you are right about road rages out there..you see I am a tow truck driver for over 30 yrs.. I saw more than plenty you ever imagined, even when I arrived wreck scenes I always be the last person to clear the traffic up by cleanin the wreck mess by sweep the debris up then reel the wreck in then hook up and tow away to clear and open the traffic lanes up, most really do not have the patiance which few would dove through right middle of a wreck scene while I sweeps the wreck debris off at the wreck scene upon street or road...the summer of 1995 I ran a roadside assistance call which was a flat tire after I changed the tire as I saw a late model chevy impala swooshed by almost missed me but It's passagerside outside rearview mirror slapped me by my belly so hard and went on and never stops. I suffered some tummy internal bleeding and had repaired my naval hole and left big as a baskeball sized burise on my belly for about a month.. whew as that why if you ever broke down , please try to move your car away far enough or deep enough on the shoulder of the road away from the traffic

Yes if you ever break down, please stay as far from the road as possible, especially on turnpikes. My ex husband works for a tow company. His co worker was killed. He was changing a tire for a customer on the turnpike, a tracter trailer went right pass him and he did hit him. The truck driver never saw him and kept on driving. He died right there front of the customer. It is hard for his wife and children. Try to keep going till u find a good spot to give the towing guy more room to get your car.

Yes if you ever break down, please stay as far from the road as possible, especially on turnpikes. My ex husband works for a tow company. His co worker was killed. He was changing a tire for a customer on the turnpike, a tracter trailer went right pass him and he did hit him. The truck driver never saw him and kept on driving. He died right there front of the customer. It is hard for his wife and children. Try to keep going till u find a good spot to give the towing guy more room to get your car.
Too bad Britney Spears didn't follow that suggestion. :nono:

*OFF TOPIC*

RR... why you don't have CDL anymore??
Your hearing or hoh?? I'm hoh..
Start a thread about your experiences... I would like to hear those stories... I have couple stories... I will start the thread if ya want me to... some of those are funny... I'm still a rookie driver...

*OFF TOPIC*

RR... why you don't have CDL anymore??
Your hearing or hoh?? I'm hoh..
Start a thread about your experiences... I would like to hear those stories... I have couple stories... I will start the thread if ya want me to... some of those are funny... I'm still a rookie driver...

*off-topic*

Go for it! There just might also be others who knows a truck driver or two and will share stories as well. ;)

~RR

I had a CDL for nearly 30 years. In 2002 when I went to renew my 8-year driver's license, I was told I had to pass a hearing test to renew the CDL. Of course, I failed.

So the state of Montana issued me a permit to drive apiarian vehicles (ha ha ha, big trucks with lots of bees) within a 100-mile radius of the shop. When the owner transferred me to Oregon, the special permit for agriculture workers (not just bees) allows me to drive big trucks all over Oregon -- but not in California where we haul bees in the winter.

It's totally screwy and unfair to deafies, as I've NEVER had an accident on a public street or highway, and (blush) just two tickets in over a half-century for having a lead foot in cars.

Yeah... Thank God for many states passed new "MOVE OVER" law!! my state was passed last year and are enforced on this law pretty serious as the troopers would stop by on side of highway with the lights on if anyone pass by not slow down or move over the lane they catches em

Wow my prayers for this tow truck driver family... ...and thanks for sayin find a good spot to give the towing guy more room to get your car .....

I think the "move over act," getting into the far lane when an emergency vehicle is ahead, is a good thing.

But be careful of the idiots who make the lane change without checking traffic beside them.

It's like those fools entering interstates that think you HAVE to move over for them, no matter what the traffic is to your left, just because THEY are entering. It's like their turn signal grants them immunity.

It's like those fools entering interstates that think you HAVE to move over for them, no matter what the traffic is to your left, just because THEY are entering. It's like their turn signal grants them immunity.

Chase, yes you are right most would think that way but In my state, as anyone on the highway are the right of way.... which is anyone who try to merge into highway must yield down to wait for clear lane to merge in I would not move at all but most time I was nice enuff to help out by move over if I have open lane to move.. if not, I would stay on

Back