The lowest form of language

Please consult a thesaurus. Efficient is not a synonym for effective, nor vice versa. And when you ask someone a question based on a statement they have made, you need to use the exact phrasing of the oringinal statement. To do otherwise is to attempt to change the meaning, or a clear indication that you have not understood that which was stated in the first place.

English words, as well, have thousands of meanings, and can be changed contextually. Since that doesn't appear to be a problem for you with English, why would it present a problem with ASL?

The bolded statement reeks of an attempt to inflame through the posting of bigotry, ignorance, and assumptions of signed languge equals "dumb". You really must be an angry person. Perhaps it would behoove you to work on some of that misdirected anger.

Booo, BAD POSTING!

I am not angry. I am simply absorbing the knowledge you people have and twisting it up to farther the discussion. Why stop here, let's take it far as we can!

Marlee hates deaf, I. King is also dumb because he did nothing for Gallaudet. Helen Keller was blind. Our current president should be deaf and it might turn out better than it is today.

Helen Keller was deaf too...

I know.

Are you thinking that I'm leaving everything out?

I know who Helen Keller, I know who Alexander Graham Bell is. I know I know I KNOW!!!

ASL is an efficient, effective mode of communication.

I know this. My knowledge is as great as yours. Perhaps superior.

I know.

Are you thinking that I'm leaving everything out?

I know who Helen Keller, I know who Alexander Graham Bell is. I know I know I KNOW!!!

Alexander Graham Bell wasn't deaf......

But he taught Helen sign language. And he was losing his hearing after the telephone thingie got invented.

Alexander Graham Bell taught Helen Keller sign language?:shock: I bet Annie Sullivan would have something to say about that claim.:shock:

Guess A.G. Bad was pretty good at stealing other people's accomplishments, just as he stole the telephone from an Italian inventor.:roll:

I wasn't aware that A.G. Bell even knew sign language. And to think, here he was out teaching it to others. Wonder where his oral philosophy came into play?

Alexander Graham Bell taught Helen Keller sign language?:shock: I bet Annie Sullivan would have something to say about that claim.:shock:

Guess A.G. Bad was pretty good at stealing other people's accomplishments, just as he stole the telephone from an Italian inventor.:roll:

I wasn't aware that A.G. Bell even knew sign language. And to think, here he was out teaching it to others. Wonder where his oral philosophy came into play?

Well, he invented those in america, I'd say. I think Alexander was viewing Helen as a subject, I mean, it was like that back in the time. Annie Sullivan taught both, Alex and Helen. I believe. But then I could be wrong about everything which means I'm waiting for your "researched facts" to slam in my face.

Wow, this thread isn't locked yet. Wonder of wonders.:hmm:

Why should it be locked? People are still posting in this thread. If it is done, which I'm sure, it will never be done because ASL is the lowest form of languages. It's not used in general when SEE is. IMO.

Well, he invented those in america, I'd say. I think Alexander was viewing Helen as a subject, I mean, it was like that back in the time. Annie Sullivan taught both, Alex and Helen. I believe. But then I could be wrong about everything which means I'm waiting for your "researched facts" to slam in my face.

You are seriously out of touch with reality.

You are seriously out of touch with reality.

I'm bored!

I know Annie, she was the first to teach Helen, there are foundations for deaf and blinds that was to honor Annie and Helen for their accomplishments.

WHO CARES, YOU FAILED TO GIVE ME FACTS.

FAILURE.

I'm bored!

I know Annie, she was the first to teach Helen, there are foundations for deaf and blinds that was to honor Annie and Helen for their accomplishments.

WHO CARES, YOU FAILED TO GIVE ME FACTS.

FAILURE.

This coming from an individual who claimed that Alexander G. Bell taught Helen Keller?? :laugh2:

Back