The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

I was so long ago that is made me feel real old thinking about ! LOL !

I am a music junkie lol I like all sorts of music . I used to take singing lessons a long time ago. I used to be around musicians growing up. I would have loved to played piano.

I would love to begin drum lessons lol

I would love to begin drum lessons lol

One instrument I'd love to learn. Tried learning piano (lasted a year), guitar (lasted less than a year), recorder (less than 6 months I think...).

Until the neighbor calls the cops on you for noise disturbance.
Nope! Wrong! I called the cops got time to be quiet and noise time all legit! Why Is everyone so concerned about me having drums when I don't even have the drum kit.

Nope! Wrong! I called the cops got time to be quiet and noise time all legit! Why Is everyone so concerned about me having drums when I don't even have the drum kit.
Nobody gives a crap about your drums. It's you using it as payback to your neighbors, that is so juvenile.

Well let's see.. you used a hypothetical desire in wanting a drum kit....to which WDYS stated another hypothetical-- "Get back at your neighbors!" To which you continued that charade "LOL good payback to my neighbor!". So you're telling me I then can't say... well if that happens then this 'Hypothetical neighbor" can still call the cops you for "being ridiculously loud with your drums"?

I don't even understand this sentence-- "I called the cops got time to be quiet and noise time all legit!"

I see how it is... you and WDYS can play "What if" all day but none of the rest of us can't? And why are you so bothered? It is after all an internet forum with strangers....and this thread is where we can talk about anything we want. I could care less about your hypothetical drumming- just pointing out something that could happen. Just love how some people are always dreaming ways to 'get back at someone' whether it is real or not.

Carry on.

I feel like I'm living in a live active version of Gravity Falls. I can't wait to move back to a place where normal people live.

I am happy that my work day is over. 3 hours of sleep was clearly too little. ..

Tonight planning to sleep at least 7

I don't even understand this sentence-- "I called the cops got time to be quiet and noise time all legit!"

Ok fair to clarify this sentence with you. I called the non emergency police station phone number. I called to complain about my neighbor she likes to turn up her surround sound tv. A device to make your home have movie theater sound while watching a movie.

Anyways, the police station explained to me that it's ok for her to do that. We have quiet hours that begin at 10pm-6am which means loud music or any type of noise like parties etc must be turned off or stopped by 10pm.

Just make a note here I live in apt my apt is attached to her apt side by side.

Yes, you are correct hypothetical situation here. I can see some people just take it TOO serious and have no idea about my neighbor relationship and run to being judgmental.

Any further questions send me a PM

Carry on

I need to buy a bike and learn to ride it. I have places to go to. (I do have a nice car but a bike is good exercise.) not today though we are expecting a blizzard, maybe.

If you don't want to deal with noise complaint, so you have move to rural, so your home will be far away from and to other house with huge yard.

Back