The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

And it was right after that that I saw the Final Destination movies. That sealed the deal for me.

No. I was with a bunch of co-workers coming back from lunch. It stalled between the 52 and 53rd floors. I did not like that one bit. It took about 2 hours to get it running again. Something to do with the hydraulic brakes.

I would freak out being stuck for 2 hours. I already was annoyed being stuck in an elevator for half an hour on the groundfloor.

Yeah you need to really be careful going any facilities , I heard of people getting infection on their fingernails but the place wasn't clean.
Yes, that's true. It's relaxing while they do the wax process ( for me).

No. I was with a bunch of co-workers coming back from lunch. It stalled between the 52 and 53rd floors. I did not like that one bit. It took about 2 hours to get it running again. Something to do with the hydraulic brakes.
I would go insane waiting for two hours!

Last day until Oct #12 we got this! Go Patriots!

I got some super-cute Hello Kitty earrings at the fair. Pics coming tomorrow. They are handmade.

Any Funnel Cake?

The one thing I would love to have...it looks so yummy.

I would freak out being stuck for 2 hours. I already was annoyed being stuck in an elevator for half an hour on the groundfloor.
I once got stuck on an elevator with some people will on a field trip and we made the best of it by joking around for a hour.

Lol the problem wasnt just being stuck, it was in Copenhague after a night out on a work trip and I actually needed to get to my bed at that point

Why didn't you guys just ask Scotty to teleport you out of there?

It's not appropriate to joke around being trapped in a stuck elevator. Anything can go wrong with a stuck elevator and certainly no one wants to be trapped and to joke about it. Some people have bad experience being trapped and the joke certainly will not help.

It's not appropriate to joke around being trapped in a stuck elevator. Anything can go wrong with a stuck elevator and certainly no one wants to be trapped and to joke about it. Some people have bad experience being trapped and the joke certainly will not help.

Some of those doing the joking are ones that are stuck and trying to make the time pass faster as they wait for repair.

Its not so easy to joke when you're 53 floors up. It's rather scary.

You guys are right.

I have been stuck in an elevator and that joke helped me cheer up in it. But not everyone, and I respect that.

I was talking about myself and not making light of anyone else experience. Some people are so quick to pass judgment on others !

Back