The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

The LOL about the belly button fish may have been from the size and amount of fish on it not from not understanding that it is a ring mounted on the belly button.

Anybody knows what belly button rings are, regardless of size. That was self-explanatory. Her comment was not necessary. People will wear what they want. I had one too many years ago but took it out.

It sure does. Go get one yourself to see for yourself. But unfortunately it doesn't help some people.

I was thinking of how much I hate elevators, yet I want to take a ride up one. Just not 53 floors up where I last got stuck on one.

Were you alone? That is scary!
No. I was with a bunch of co-workers coming back from lunch. It stalled between the 52 and 53rd floors. I did not like that one bit. It took about 2 hours to get it running again. Something to do with the hydraulic brakes.

Does that hurt to be waxed ?

Depends where you wax. Some people say, it hurts others don't care.

For me it doesn't hurt just feel the strip pull nothing major for me. I am not everyone else.

Personal opinion on that one .

For some people it is. I am used to it. Depends where you wax. I got the eyebrows , lip and chin area .

Brazilian wax that depends on the person lol

I didn't get any pain when I did it. It was just like whatever lol some people can scream at the top of their lungs . Again, you got to experience it for yourself .

Depends where you wax. Some people say, it hurts others don't care.

For me it doesn't hurt just feel the strip pull nothing major for me. I am not everyone else.

Personal opinion on that one .
I guess that made sense .

No. I was with a bunch of co-workers coming back from lunch. It stalled between the 52 and 53rd floors. I did not like that one bit. It took about 2 hours to get it running again. Something to do with the hydraulic brakes.
Lol, my son is an elevator mechanic....

I guess that made sense .

Yes, depends how sensitive your skin is to the wax. Just need to make sure the facilities are clean and change the wax. You can develop an irritation on your skin if the facility is dirty .

I hope you have a good experience when you decide to give it a try.

Yes, depends how sensitive your skin is to the wax. Just need to make sure the facilities are clean and change the wax. You can develop an irritation on your skin if
Yeah you need to really be careful going any facilities , I heard of people getting infection on their fingernails but the place wasn't clean.

Back