The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Lol grandmas never listen! :)

Bought many plants yesterday. One is an azalea shrub. I didn't realize until this morning that these grow 4 to 6 feet tall. I thought I read the tag as I usually do. So now I have to figure out where to plant it. I may go back and buy more of them.

Bought many plants yesterday. One is an azalea shrub. I didn't realize until this morning that these grow 4 to 6 feet tall. I thought I read the tag as I usually do. So now I have to figure out where to plant it. I may go back and buy more of them.

Azaleas come in different sizes. Some can be planted to grow into a hedge.

Azaleas come in different sizes. Some can be planted to grow into a hedge.

That's exactly what I was thinking, that a hedge might be nice. We have so much land that I can't decide where to put this lol. I may just put it near a cool rock formation that is somewhat near the house.

That's exactly what I was thinking, that a hedge might be nice. We have so much land that I can't decide where to put this lol. I may just put it near a cool rock formation that is somewhat near the house.

What kind of azalea do you have?

Nothing could be finer then lunch in the diner...except the rare occasions the tracks are rough. :)

I bought some plants too....of the skunk veriety, phew,....mmmmm, cant wait....

How the hell to u replu to other blogs or post this website is bloody hard

And everyone seems to be majority in America

Feelomg tempted to leave sorry folks

No chat ros for the deaf all for dating?

Wiah we had dead and HOH Facebook♥

WOW nice, just how much grass do you have to cut? You would have a short ride on most of the lawns here in my neighborhood.:giggle:

Around 2 acres to mow every week for now. The neighbor and I usually take turns mowing each others front yards but she had shoulder surgery a couple weeks ago so I'll be doing it all this summer till she mends. We have about an acre each and its mostly the fields out back. Plus I mow both sides of the road for about 4 houses.

A rhododendron hybrid. Purple. I think I will also get a white one. They were gorgeous yesterday.

I also got two new catmints!

Our rhododendron has buds but they're not blooming , they did not bloom last year either. I think the buds should had been removed before winter . Our is purple too and I been waiting for the flowers to open . :(
We have a small rhododendron tree that bloomed the other is very old ,
maybe it's dying .

We have 30-40 azaleas (I've lost count). We got rid of several last year. They are various colors (white, pink, purple, red), various size bushes. Some are large blooms, some small, some ruffled layers. They're all done blooming for this year, except for a few that I have that bloom several times per year.

Azaleas are supposed to be cut back before the new buds appear, or else they won't have any blooms in the spring. They're supposed to be fertilized right after they're finished blooming, with azalea fertilizer (with acid).

Each year our community has an Azalea Festival, and the nickname for our town is Flowertown.

We have 30-40 azaleas (I've lost count). We got rid of several last year. They are various colors (white, pink, purple, red), various size bushes. Some are large blooms, some small, some ruffled layers. They're all done blooming for this year, except for a few that I have that bloom several times per year.

Azaleas are supposed to be cut back before the new buds appear, or else they won't have any blooms in the spring. They're supposed to be fertilized right after they're finished blooming, with azalea fertilized (with acid).

Each year our community has an Azalea Festival, and the nickname for our town is Flowertown.

Wilmington, NC has an Azalea Festival every year....azaleas in bloom and so beautiful.

I saw my Breadman friend while walking my dog [emoji3]

Back