The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like having babe time(spending time) with him :)

I get to have fun re-downloading a bunch of things and reinstalling yet more things. Yahoo!!!!

Ah well, at least I have a cleaned, and reinstalled OS now.

Gonna be making oh-so-yummy marinated kabobs for our valentines dinner!

Well - tomorrow I get to go back to the neurologist regarding my neuropathy. Seems my PCP thinks I need medicine to help things there. I just hope it will not counter-act with the other medicine he put me on for the fibromyalgia.

AD seems to be quieter within a couple of months...much quieter as it seems without Jillio and few others (i dunno why they are banned).

AD seems to be quieter within a couple of months...much quieter as it seems without Jillio and few others (i dunno why they are banned).

lol I'd say it's cuz of this weather. we're all finally freed from prison! my riding season started yesterday. aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

:fruit:

Well - tomorrow I get to go back to the neurologist regarding my neuropathy. Seems my PCP thinks I need medicine to help things there. I just hope it will not counter-act with the other medicine he put me on for the fibromyalgia.

Well - I had my appointment and I do NOT agrees with his diagnosis. Have all kinds of reasons to back up my theory and I will take it up with the PCP when I next see him. Now, tomorrow, I get to have another test (of the female variety, think *mash and squeeze*). Need to schedule another of the female variety appointments and also a new eye appointment.

Well - I had my appointment and I do NOT agrees with his diagnosis. Have all kinds of reasons to back up my theory and I will take it up with the PCP when I next see him. Now, tomorrow, I get to have another test (of the female variety, think *mash and squeeze*). Need to schedule another of the female variety appointments and also a new eye appointment.

:Ohno:...not me!...Never had one, don't need one...and nobody is gonna *mash & squeeze* my boobies!...Doctor showed me how to do my own, and also have *them* checked every 6 months....But good luck. Hope you get a good operator and it won't hurt too much....

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is gonna be an exhausting day...got so many appts. to run to.....

ready to bolt out of Bay Area on this weekend!! Portland, Oregon / Vancouver, Washington..here i come!!!

will playing basketball tourney: NWADB

anyone wanna come down and meet ADer? Come and watch tourney!! I will be playing for Bay Area.

more info:

NWADB

hope to see one of y'all, ADers!

I went to poll place for voting today and it is primary election.

Before I walked to poll place, the old man tried to hand the card about commissioner and encourage people vote for commissioner that he supported. I just turned it down and he became very angry. He tried to force me to hand or read the card so I just walk away from him to poll place. I picked primary Dem ballot paper and there are zero commissioners on this paper because the county that where I live is overwhelming republicans. All of our county commissioners are GOP and last Dem left in late 90's.

I feel good that I voted for Obama.

Hoping the last class for tonite is gonna be dynamite!! We gonna get the film done and showcased for the instructor to watch.. I cant wait to see the final product and also got a meeting with the local board of directors for the local deaf association here in my area for tomorrow night to showcase my website which i been working on fine-tuning a bit so I can add some more later after I know if I am accepted or not.. woo should be great.. hehe..

I am teaching Zumba tonight!

Got a question for anyone who can answer this for me.

I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 that I bought and paid for and have the disks with product key.

Now, my new computer came with (preinstalled) a starter version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. I have to buy the product to have the full version and right now I see a price ranging from $107.99 to $167.99 depending on where I get it. I have a $10 off coupon from Office Depot good until the end of the month.

What I need to know is, are there so many changes and such, that I need to purchase the newer version, or will my 2007 suffice? I'm trying to keep the spending to a minimum as we may need it for the new house.

Got a question for anyone who can answer this for me.

I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 that I bought and paid for and have the disks with product key.

Now, my new computer came with (preinstalled) a starter version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. I have to buy the product to have the full version and right now I see a price ranging from $107.99 to $167.99 depending on where I get it. I have a $10 off coupon from Office Depot good until the end of the month.

What I need to know is, are there so many changes and such, that I need to purchase the newer version, or will my 2007 suffice? I'm trying to keep the spending to a minimum as we may need it for the new house.

It all depends on what kind of documents you and the others using that computer are producing. Look closely at the features included in the newer version (there is usually a section available about "new" features). Are there enough new things that would make your work enough easier to be worth the price? There is also the matter of what the retail upgrade price is compared to the offer that came with the new computer. Also, consider any specials at other stores be it for full product or upgrade.

Only you can know if what you have is good enough for what you do with that type of software.

Well, I have decided to just stick with my Office 2007.

Seems very quiet around here and I hope it begins to pick up.

A big day in Canada tomorrow the Federal budget will be tabled-4.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back