The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
switched at birth.. wow.

My son threw up this morning but he says he is not sick and wants to go to school. No fever and he is up and around like he is fine. Strange.

same for my boy, sometimes he threw up, and then feels ok. He went to school. sometimes he thought hes OK then he went to school and he threw up again right before his lunch time at school. oh no. He had to go home.

I remember that episode too where she got killed. It shocked me!

I think there is going to be a new show next week! I love NCIS and Bones ! They both been repeats , I hope Bones has not been taken off the air.

I think there is going to be a new show next week! I love NCIS and Bones ! They both been repeats , I hope Bones has not been taken off the air.

I love both of those shows. I don't get to watch tv often enough to keep up with them. The only show I keep up with is Once upon a time.

I love both of those shows. I don't get to watch tv often enough to keep up with them. The only show I keep up with is Once upon a time.

Grimm is a lot better on the fairy tale themes.

anybody willing to be my sparring partner? i wanna to box.

Cheetah: "Is that the hardest you can hit? My grandmother can punch harder than that!"

Insert body double here. :giggle:

Omg. I'm so exhausted by all the conspiracies from Koko and Steveo. I mean, seriously??? :roll:

I'm just so speechless and confused by so much, that it's mind boggling. Almost not worth the effort.

You missed nothing worth reading, trust me. :)

I read it and I had to laugh.

However, go and read the other stuff in the other stuff and you will Laugh laugh and laught your guts out.

According to the Birthday listing at the bottom of the main page, today is Smithtr's birthday. Happy Birthday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back