The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of the day in the city with Kuijfe75, a member from AD. Very enjoyable talking with him. :)

It was fun spending the afternoon with you too in Melbourne, talking about all kinds of topics like Aussie politics, deaf issues and so on. We'll have to do it again sometimes! :ty: for spending the day with me and showing me around.

Going to spend the day at the pool with my little boy and my friends. :)

I decided to have surgery done on a couple of my neck disks. That will prevent future pain, but the surgeon warned me it can change my voice by making it deeper. Hmmmm.

<--- New here *waves*

aloha! welcome to AD but it is suppose to be in Introduction thread...but thats ok.

im so READY to whack in the softball game tonight!! 2 more summer games left, then hello, FALL SEASON..

I decided to have surgery done on a couple of my neck disks. That will prevent future pain, but the surgeon warned me it can change my voice by making it deeper. Hmmmm.

maybe you can make money off that by busting low F sharp.

im so pissed off, upset, and want to screw them up.. yes, its about softball game.

i whacked 4/4, and bringing 3 RBIs.. many of them CANT hit, i mean, they HIT HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, SUCK, and UGLY swings..

--profanities---

sigh. just want to vent out. thanks.

wonder where Dixie is. she aint been around lately.

im so pissed off, upset, and want to screw them up.. yes, its about softball game.

i whacked 4/4, and bringing 3 RBIs.. many of them CANT hit, i mean, they HIT HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, SUCK, and UGLY swings..

--profanities---

sigh. just want to vent out. thanks.

been there before....cant say much more than now Im reaching point where I care less about everyone elses performance as much as I care about myself performing well while doing something fun with friends that are happy to be playing softball even if they arent incredible at it. Its nice to get that allotted time with friends who have families and other obligations and don't get chance but then to enjoy a little distraction to hectic life. It help me relax a bit more as a person, and MUCH more enjoyable to play with because I stop getting frustrated with everybodies mistake.

i am playing at competition level with team at this season. I looked at my team, theyre competitor that they wanted to win. BUT today's game, gosh, i mean, theyre HORRIBLE!! 17-8!! we lost by 9 runs in 7 innings..ERRORS is not my best friend..(sigh)

if we're in rec level, i will let it go all the time but in competition level. be serious...its just me.

Finished packing two suitcases full of clothes and shoes I bought for my neices and nephew. Might drop in at their home tomorrow.

They'll love what I got them. However, my sister might not be so pleased, lol.

i feel better that i vented out to my coach last night also, apologized too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back