The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in the middle of a damn insomnia fit and I have to get up and go to work in less than 2 hours. I have been up since 4:45 am yesterday morning.

shoo, freckles!! or else...

im gonna send you to rehab called, "AD addict". it will be starting on monday evening at 6pm. also, it will be 2 times a week to improve to less addict.

yes, im running the group.

LOL. :fruit:
:laugh2:

I am writing a special recommendation that you, Mr. Clarke, should be a part of this addiction program. I don't want to have to call 'Intervention' on you. That's my bottom line. :lol:

I am writing a special recommendation that you, Mr. Clarke, should be a part of this addiction program. I don't want to have to call 'Intervention' on you. That's my bottom line. :lol:
:shock:

:run:

:lol: Sorry to inform you, Dixie - I love AD, and will not leave AD. :squint:

Then you leave me no choice but to send you to rehab forcefully. Dr. Candy Flannigan is here monitor you during transport to the Palm Tree Recovery Centre in Seaside, California. You must pack your bags immediately as we have already bought your plane tickets for you and you must go to the airport immediately. :giggle:

(now you know what insomnia does to my brain.)

Then you leave me no choice but to send you to rehab forcefully. Dr. Candy Flannigan is here monitor you during transport to the Palm Tree Recovery Centre in Seaside, California. You must pack your bags immediately as we have already bought your plane tickets for you and you must go to the airport immediately. :giggle:

(now you know what insomnia does to my brain.)
Only problem, you have not bought me another ticket to Sydney from Canberra :aw:

Only problem, you have not bought me another ticket to Sydney from Canberra :aw:

*whips out credit card and types in necessary information*
Done. I have the ticket confirmation printed out.

*checks ticket*

Sorry, that's not my name :aw:

Your glasses need adjusting, that is your ticket Mr. Clarke.

And on an unrelated note, I have to get up in an hour for work, I am debating on whether or not I should lay down as I think the quick catnap only make me more tired than I already am, and I'm awake but finally feeling sleepy.

I wish I would be able to go to Australia !! Just in order to learn aspects of a new culture !!

I was terribly busy this year : a legal battle for my driving licence which, thanks Godness, goes ahead better than thought :)
But boy, I had to work so hard this year that I may deserve some holidays, do I ? ;)
And now, I think I have caught quite a nasty bug : sore throat (I can't eat without forcing myself), loss of appetite, runny nose and sleepy like if I were been to the disco for all night, whereas I didn't stop sleeping !!
Yuck !

I am back now from my summer vacation. What a summer vacation it is! I am taking a day off from my work thanks to a serious case of jetlag today.

I will tell pitcher to you walk intentionally and make you mad so you cannot hit it out :D

Hahaha.. These days i just take it as a compliment. Especially when its the first inning and the bases are loaded, im the 4th batter. They point at 1st base and i laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back