The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the other hand, I was at flag football today - and we lost by one point :mad2:

281xbhw.jpg

Eeeeexxxxcuuusseeee me? *raises eyebrow*

For your information, I lived in Canada for a year when I was a teen. And the fact, I have not been back to Canada not even for a visit in nearly a decade should tell you something, eh! :P

We prefer our hunky farmers compared to canadian lumberjacks, haha!

Bolded.

Were you college? No?

kthxbai

Hey you guys, sorry it has been forever awhile... I have been REALLY busy... so I am back for a bit to catch up with you guys... Have been doing well so far... Still very blessed and so excited looking forward to see my baby... its on the way soon!!! Cant wait for the best day ever!
Hope everything goes well for you guys!! :)

Hey you guys, sorry it has been forever awhile... I have been REALLY busy... so I am back for a bit to catch up with you guys... Have been doing well so far... Still very blessed and so excited looking forward to see my baby... its on the way soon!!! Cant wait for the best day ever!

:wave: lady. Congrats on the baby.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your baby. :)

My hay fever allergy is acting up, even though the pills for hay fever from drug store isn't working that well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back