The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It been raining here all day! I would not be sunrise if I saw Norah's Ark
float by ! It is very depressing as the sky been gray all day!

I never knew Norah had an ark, but I vaguely remember Noah having an ark although it happened some time ago during the great flood. :P

It been raining here all day! I would not be sunrise if I saw Norah's Ark
float by ! It is very depressing as the sky been gray all day!

I never knew Norah had an ark, but I vaguely remember Noah having an ark although it happened some time ago during the great flood. :P

I think auto correct got her!

It also say I would not be sunrise. Inconvenience of severe dyslexia.

I think auto correct got her!

It also say I would not be sunrise. Inconvenience of severe dyslexia.

I would assume that being severely dyslexic means that everything looks like the Russian alphabet.

Tonight was a great night being involved with the Deaf community in my area. Went to a nearby Deaf school's haunted house and there weere many Deaf and hearing people all interacting. It was great! My son was signing beautiful ASL all night ...he doesnt do that at home. lol. He really can code switch between both languages now. Wow.

BTW, today is my son's 6th birthday.

Tonight was a great night being involved with the Deaf community in my area. Went to a nearby Deaf school's haunted house and there weere many Deaf and hearing people all interacting. It was great! My son was signing beautiful ASL all night ...he doesnt do that at home. lol. He really can code switch between both languages now. Wow.

BTW, today is my son's 6th birthday.

Happy Birthday to Nathan!

Just got back from Menard's (home improvement store). Gosh, how I LOVE that store !!

Wirelessly posted

Happy birthday to your son shel90

Gosh! I am SOOOO frustrating with almost 2 years old son. He simply REFUSED to go to bed ALMOST every night, and have no problem at nap! I don't understand!!! How can I keep him to stay in his bed? I cannot spoil him and be a baby to him. Any suggestion?

It drive me nut...I wanted to go sleep, and get a well rested sleep cuz I have to get up at 6 every AM (minus on weekend) for my oldest son to get up for school.

Gosh! I am SOOOO frustrating with almost 2 years old son. He simply REFUSED to go to bed ALMOST every night, and have no problem at nap! I don't understand!!! How can I keep him to stay in his bed? I cannot spoil him and be a baby to him. Any suggestion?

It drive me nut...I wanted to go sleep, and get a well rested sleep cuz I have to get up at 6 every AM (minus on weekend) for my oldest son to get up for school.

I sympathize!...Perhaps watch his fluid intake (sodas, tea, etc.) caffeine could be the culprit...perhaps he isn't tired enuf....maybe hyper-active?...or let him play, run a lot to tire him out before bedtime....if he is hearing, sometimes a soothing lullabye will calm him down while he is trying to go to sleep, even a night light...

Even tonight, it's very late, but my 3 teenagers are still up, playing video games....(no school tomorrow, Teachers' planning day)....cutting the hall/bathroom lights off and on, waking me up! and I have to be up at 7am....grrrrr!.....

Wirelessly posted

I am not giving up on my job search.

It's a good day to go out for a stroll in the fall leaves. Too bad we live out in the boonies and not near some nice walking trails such as Bona Dea in Russellville.

Wirelessly posted

I am sick of the heat lol

Had that a little while ago. We are still having the 80-88 degree days, but we are on day 7 of rain. At least today was only spotty and not all day.

Today it got up in the 70s here. Felt nice for the first day of November. However in a couple of weeks it will be cold here until sometime in late April or early May. =( Usually we get no snow and the winters are pretty bland. However in the last couple of years, we've had at least one good snowfall in late January or early February.

You dont want to know how insanly busy I have been since Thursday. I hate it. Too much.

I'll trade you a chicken farm job. :lol:

Fine with me. It is not my teaching job..it is all the events or sports games that I have been taking my son to almost every night since Thursday. Halloween, his birthday and soccer. Too much at once and I am worn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back