The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sharky99 - regaing your 'GONG' siggy - is this you?

656896-red-symons.jpg

HAHAHAHA JClarke.. .time to GONG ya, bubba!!!! :laugh2:

Ohh a cutie come back in here.. lol bet ya miss the stuff in here eh, Violet?

broken phone sucks :( got my old purple phone for now though. need more fb AD friends, email me on here to add me

Norcal20

did you find your teacher's plan book yet?

Nope.. i called few places- Starbuck's, Barnes n Nobles bookstore, Chevron, and Safeway. they said that they havent see any of book dropped or lost. I was like "aww!! i have to buy new one and write it all over it"

it took me 2 days to fill the lesson plans...

Nope.. i called few places- Starbuck's, Barnes n Nobles bookstore, Chevron, and Safeway. they said that they havent see any of book dropped or lost. I was like "aww!! i have to buy new one and write it all over it"

it took me 2 days to fill the lesson plans...

Oh man. Have you check your car, and check your softball bag where the book could be in it??

Wirelessly posted

I don't understand what this means:

I told roommate I am going to ask the landlord to change the locks after I had stuff stolen from the apartment and she replied, "Okay after I leave ok." Huh? I know she's moving out in 5 days, but...?

Wirelessly posted

I told roommate I am going to ask the landlord to change the locks after I had stuff stolen from the apartment and she replied, "Okay after I leave ok." Huh? I know she's moving out in 5 days, but...?

Hmmm, tough one.....maybe she doesn't wanna get stuck for half of the cost of the replacement or......maybe she knows something about the theft she's not telling you about???? Just a stab here....

Wirelessly posted

lol.... I think she just had a "blonde" moment. She must be thinking - "uh... how am I gonna get my stuff out if the lock's changed?"

We didn't want come home from OBX! We had fun! :) Z had a great time and crawled 1st time on the beach! (he has been doing an army crawling since about 6 months old)

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
Wirelessly posted

lol.... I think she just had a "blonde" moment. She must be thinking - "uh... how am I gonna get my stuff out if the lock's changed?"

That's what I am thinking. Not the first time she said something void of "commonsense." Not sure if I should tally it under being self-centric or being a "blonde," If the ADers don't mind the stereotype, after all these months.

Either way, going to talk to landlord anyway.

Thats right, if you google OBX, you can't miss it. It is awesome island off from North Carolina on the East coast. It is mostly oceanic environment, just like Cape Cod. The heart of OBX is really Cape Hatteras with the USA tallest light house.

If your in for sea food, go to Dirty Dick's Crab House I know what you are thinking but nope it is not, and it is awesome seafood restaurant. You could try Howard's Pub on Ocracoke Island, it is awesome place. If you got 4x4, get your 4x4 on beach and have fun!

OIC, thanks....Outer Banks, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back