The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good. How things went for you :)
Just bored at work, was in America about 5 months ago, and will be back after Christmas.

Just bored at work, was in America about 5 months ago, and will be back after Christmas.

Ahh.. i dont know about me yet. i been through so much in past year. i am already 20 four months ago but had go to funeral following day. my cousin "technically my brother (since technically i am adopted)" Before that, i moved down from Maine. i am in Florida now. just settling down and have normal life. i aint living with my parents' anymore. i am all alone. Kinda lol... i got kitty and puppy :lol: they both entertain me quite a lot.

wants to go to sleep. Am incredibly tired, got woken up at 6.05am, since my mum had to take my sister somewhere so I had to go and lie on my sister's bed in case the youngest woke(which he did not)

Oooh I applied for THREE jobs today! :) Hopefully I'll get one

Must go and walk, brush and feed the dog shortly...

Honestly don't have the energy

Wirelessly posted

We have a crazy cat that will try to stop me from ignoring him. He will go in front of me and try to trip me over, cuz he wants a clean litter or out of food.

done washing dishes and waiting to go see school counsellor about some services for school (tution, interpreter, etc) in case I decide to apply for school later this year or so.. want to get some things straightened out somehow... and watching World Hockey Championships game right now (Canada vs Czech Republic, go Canada go!)

Wirelessly posted

We have a crazy cat that will try to stop me from ignoring him. He will go in front of me and try to trip me over, cuz he wants a clean litter or out of food.

OH LOL Seq.. that reminds me of my cat Garfield who would zoom out of the barn at the farm and try to get in my way whenever I go for a walk or to bring cat food to the barn for him and his mama cat to eat.. Garffy would do that tripping game well like his mama cat did.. and it was hilarious at times and sometimes downright annoying but that cat sure got my attention enough to know to be careful around him.. lol.. I did boot him by accident a couple times and said "sorry!" to him after that.. ehh what funny times...

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Wirelessly posted

OH LOL Seq.. that reminds me of my cat Garfield who would zoom out of the barn at the farm and try to get in my way whenever I go for a walk or to bring cat food to the barn for him and his mama cat to eat.. Garffy would do that tripping game well like his mama cat did.. and it was hilarious at times and sometimes downright annoying but that cat sure got my attention enough to know to be careful around him.. lol.. I did boot him by accident a couple times and said "sorry!" to him after that.. ehh what funny times...

Haha, thats funny! Our cat is attracted to something that moves like oversized pants, he would chase and grab my pants by the heel. Also, he loves to lay down everywhere in the apartment no matter what, even its in the way. Last night, I accidently kicked the cat cuz it was dark in the lobby and I said sorry!

am thinking to build muscles in my forearms and working on my core where i need.

Good luck with the job hunt, Lissa!

CrzyMeg..a lot has happened with me but I finally got to meet JClarke in person back in January. It was awesome.

I am sooo incredibly tired. I went to sleep at 830 PM last night after being so exhausted from walking all over Annapolis for a field trip. My hubby woke me up to send me to bed so I went to bed without setting my alarm. I overslept this morning and was late for work. Slept from 830 to 715 and you would think I would feel energetic and alll that...nope, still tired. EEEK

Signed all the paperwork with the lawyer and she will submit them in court tmw. Yay!

Good luck with the job hunt, Lissa!

CrzyMeg..a lot has happened with me but I finally got to meet JClarke in person back in January. It was awesome.

I am sooo incredibly tired. I went to sleep at 830 PM last night after being so exhausted from walking all over Annapolis for a field trip. My hubby woke me up to send me to bed so I went to bed without setting my alarm. I overslept this morning and was late for work. Slept from 830 to 715 and you would think I would feel energetic and alll that...nope, still tired. EEEK

Signed all the paperwork with the lawyer and she will submit them in court tmw. Yay!
Get some rest

Just chillaxing and listening to The Way I Feel by Paul Oakenfold featuring Ryan Tedder. Nice little song.... It is a bit old but good.

I am sooooooooooo bored right now! I didn't realize how much time I spent studying. I have lost interest in tv and don't want to read. What to do?

I think I might be the only 29year old in America that doesn't own any video games! :(

You're not the only one, I don't own any video games too. :)

The only time I play any video games if I was at my brothers house or my cousin's house, but they are in New Zealand. :(

You're not the only one, I don't own any video games too. :)

The only time I play any video games if I was at my brothers house or my cousin's house, but they are in New Zealand. :(

Oh good, I was thinking maybe I need to get a wii! :lol: I would actually like one, but my funds won't allow that for now. Plus it's almost summer!:P

Oh good, I was thinking maybe I need to get a wii! :lol: I would actually like one, but my funds won't allow that for now. Plus it's almost summer!:P

Hahah, yeah I was thinking to get a wii fit... I haven't gotten to check it out in stores. As soon it will be winter break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back