The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i was thinking to take some pictures of us on same team.. i think its cool idea.

we will have fun, of course :]

Be sure to post them here so we can see! :D

Oh, forgot to update..I got the divorce decree..now, the lawyers will get the ball rolling this week. Wish me luck!

Congrats and I am hoping and praying for you!! Hope your daughter is doing well as well. I keep her and your son in my daily prayers.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

NorCal...awesome!!!

Hope everyone is doing good. :)

Wirelessly posted

Why does an hour nap have to go by so quickly? Time to get up.

Wirelessly posted

Why does an hour nap have to go by so quickly? Time to get up.

Does it make you feel very alert? If I take a nap for more than 20 mins in the afternoon or evening, I feel more tired.

Does it make you feel very alert? If I take a nap for more than 20 mins in the afternoon or evening, I feel more tired.

it depends on your REM cycle. It would be nice to have an alarm clock that will wake you up at right REM cycle.

it depends on your REM cycle. It would be nice to have an alarm clock that will wake you up at right REM cycle.

:hmm: There's an idea for an invention...:hmm:

You had problems with Voldemort??? :lol:
What? It has nothing to do with Harry Potter unfortunately, I can not mention the name because it has affected most of us on AD. Just this came to my mind when I saw the date of the situation as we already passed. I was neck deep in these buried threads yesterday.

I finally met Authentic!!

We're on same team for NWSAD softball team, lol. It was surprised to see him and play softball. Its gonna be interesting.

cool, huh?
I can tell you, he's one cool dude.

What? It has nothing to do with Harry Potter unfortunately, I can not mention the name because it has affected most of us on AD. Just this came to my mind when I saw the date of the situation as we already passed. I was neck deep in these buried threads yesterday.

Oh! I just realized what you are talking about. That was awful. :(

Hello Everybody, how things with y'all? I am just checking in every now and then :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back