The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did Nathan get great presents?

Yea..got lots of contruction toy vehicles, books, new jacket, clothes, Thomas the Train set, Wii Music game, t-ball set, and a real baseball glove. He was the most excited about the t-ball set and glove. He had been playing baseball on the Wii so I think he is very very interested in playing so we will register him for a Tball league in spring. See how he does. Thanks for asking. :)

Nathan, here, this is for you...

tennis_ball.jpg

(no Shel - not your nathan, I mean, the other AD'er) So I can throw this ball at him.

:laugh2:

Nathan, here, this is for you...

tennis_ball.jpg

(no Shel - not your nathan, I mean, the other AD'er) So I can throw this ball at him.

:laugh2:

What do I need the tennis ball for? >.>

PS. I seriously need to change my AD username...

I am trying to get ideas for my next blog. Any suggestions?

Are you the owner one of these gas station premises?

no but it's where I get my cheap gas. but no.... you ruined it and now I have to drive far for another cheap gas station :mad2:

poor Jake..... trying hard to fill in the hole during my absence.... you're doing aight, mate! now I'm back.

dpwuok.jpg

Ah, so that's why there's so many oil tankers in New York with Korean symbols.

Special delivery for Jiro from Puerto Rico!

thanks Nathan! :wave:

regarding my post #1875 - it's the pix of smiley pulling a luggage and carrying a luggage, wearing a cowboy hat (cuz I went on horseback riding). a big caption - back from sin city. there's U2 360° Tour sticker on the luggage as well.

Stick person, not smiley.

Sin City is coloured red, while the rest of the caption is in black. There's a suitcase in the person's hand, and a wheeled luggage behind him. The U2 sticker is on the wheeled luggage.

Stick person, not smiley.

Sin City is coloured red, while the rest of the caption is in black. There's a suitcase in the person's hand, and a wheeled luggage behind him. The U2 sticker is on the wheeled luggage.

a stick person? hmmm I always call it a smiley but yea you're right. :ty: for additional detail for DBers. gotta improve mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back