The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful!

I am babysitting and my daughter's tv remote is missing. I don't think I will know what is going on on Amazing Race since I don't know how to turn on the CC without it. :(

I am babysitting and my daughter's tv remote is missing. I don't think I will know what is going on on Amazing Race since I don't know how to turn on the CC without it. :(

Awww...I'm sorry. I guess you'll just have to stick around and chat with us!

Awww...I'm sorry. I guess you'll just have to stick around and chat with us!

I will but I am going to watch anyway. I can at least tell Margie and Luke's order at the end.

Wow! Happy Easter everyone.

Back on the BB. Tired and on the way home!!

Wah!! Back to work tomorrow. Spring break is officially over!!

Wow! Happy Easter everyone.

Back on the BB. Tired and on the way home!!

Wah!! Back to work tomorrow. Spring break is officially over!!

I went back 2 weeks ago. Stop ur whining, girl!:giggle:

Still have 2 more days of spring break! Whew!

I will but I am going to watch anyway. I can at least tell Margie and Luke's order at the end.

some tv do have menu on the button. go to TV and check if the menu is on the button. then you can find CC. hope it has one.

some tv do have menu on the button. go to TV and check if the menu is on the button. then you can find CC. hope it has one.

I did, and it does. I managed to get them on. Thanks!!!!

Now if it ever comes on I can enjoy it. yay

I am curious, who is from Phoenix?? i have few question to ask before i move there in Aug.

Looks like its going to be great weather all week this week! Meaning Biker week for me! Yay!

Just wake up recently and wait for fresh coffee get ready to drink

later afternoon will do laundry my clothes n clean up few things since im night off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back