The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain & soooo windy here!...Had an appt. yesterday, got all "dolled up", dress, did my hair....walked out the door, my dress blew up over my head and by the time I got into the car, my neat hairdo looked like it was a "beehive" from the 60's.....Was a frazzled wreck when I got to my destination! And left my brush in my other purse....

Rain & soooo windy here!...Had an appt. yesterday, got all "dolled up", dress, did my hair....walked out the door, my dress blew up over my head and by the time I got into the car, my neat hairdo looked like it was a "beehive" from the 60's.....Was a frazzled wreck when I got to my destination! And left my brush in my other purse....

I'm really sorry about that, but I have to admit, I did laugh at the picture you put in my mind!:giggle:

I'm really sorry about that, but I have to admit, I did laugh at the picture you put in my mind!:giggle:

I just put my hair up today. Knowing it would be rainy and windy.

Felt like an idiot after I realize when I got to work. Today was the Graduation picture day for the VPK... Oh well. I look like a gym teacher, with my hair up in a pony tail! :giggle:

Just when I though I beat the bad hair day! :laugh2:

I just put my hair up today. Knowing it would be rainy and windy.

Felt like an idiot after I realize when I got to work. Today was the Graduation picture day for the VPK... Oh well. I look like a gym teacher, with my hair up in a pony tail! :giggle:

Just when I though I beat the bad hair day! :laugh2:

LOL, sounds like something I would do!

My hair was so curly when I lived in N.C. But here in Fla. it's straight as a board! I've often thought of shaving my head too! Has a perm ONCE! Never again! Was a mess!

Lol, to funny, Robin!!! I sure that was sight for someone! :laugh2:

This weather here is toooo warm..... I start to wear summer clothes... :D

Going out of town tommorow evening and i haven't even started packing yet. :doh: I'm such a procrastinator.

I'm happy that I am almost finish with Struthionidae (Ostrich) taxonomy assignment on one A4 page. *thud* That is a lot to squeeze in good information details about Ostrich etc, even adding in a picture of ostrich skull with labels and classification and phylogenetic tree (evolutionary tree). :shock:

what a CRAZY few days this week... but now much better... phew! My car gave us a hard time but nice try that my car tricked us lately. Oh well but it's working now. Whew! Damnit to my car. :lol: I was like this expression :rl::mad2::scratch::pissed: lately to my car!!

I am back! I was gone on vacation last whole week with my family. Went to Dauphin Beach, AL to stay a rental house for a week. I am really enjoyed my vacation. :D :cool2: I will post my pics soon...

:pissed: at FB WOULD NOT let me change Email address! GRRRRRR! I will try it again tomorrow

I just made meatloaf and now it is in the oven cooking! MMM! MMM! MMM! Sorry I am not sharing it with ya!

:pissed: at FB WOULD NOT let me change Email address! GRRRRRR! I will try it again tomorrow

I just made meatloaf and now it is in the oven cooking! MMM! MMM! MMM! Sorry I am not sharing it with ya!

I am hungry now. :(

I am back! I was gone on vacation last whole week with my family. Went to Dauphin Beach, AL to stay a rental house for a week. I am really enjoyed my vacation. :D :cool2: I will post my pics soon...

Hi Josh!:wave:

Good Evening all. I'm sitting around waiting for kids to be picked up by their dad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back