The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ended my shift at work today, going to stretch my legs getting ready for long and decent memorial day weekend!

Awww shucks! Can't wake you up! JK JK JK:laugh2::laugh2:

The entire continent?? :shock: Epic fail!

:rofl: Actually it is the server that's down, but only for a short briefly of time. It's up again.

It was not the reason they were down, I was notified via email that they wer updating the website, but I dont see any change but after that - i attempted to use their software which I downloaded it and it caused my mini-laptop to have BSOD 4 times.

BSOD 4 times? I would be very worried about my computer, I would SHUT DOWN, and open up and check the CPU cooling sink!!!! If it is darn dusty, your CPU is dying from overheating. This is one symptoms for frequent BSOD!

It was not the reason they were down, I was notified via email that they wer updating the website, but I dont see any change but after that - i attempted to use their software which I downloaded it and it caused my mini-laptop to have BSOD 4 times.

BSOD 4 times? I would be very worried about my computer, I would SHUT DOWN, and open up and check the CPU cooling sink!!!! If it is darn dusty, your CPU is dying from overheating. This is one symptoms for frequent BSOD!
Nah, my mini laptop is brand new and it ONLY occurs when the stupid software wouldn't recognise my lovely logitech Quick Cam Pro 9000 -- so After I have reformatted my old laptop, will do the similar test on it, and see what I get.

Anything can happen, maybe fan quit working.
Nah, my mini laptop is brand new and it ONLY occurs when the stupid software wouldn't recognise my lovely logitech Quick Cam Pro 9000 -- so After I have reformatted my old laptop, will do the similar test on it, and see what I get.

Anyone seen Lucia_Disturbed, lately? I'm wondering if she was banned. Last post of hers that I read was...uncomfortable. :|

Anything can happen, maybe fan quit working.
if it is the case, I must unplug the case and check it out but you know, it is the pain in the ass to do it. It is a year old and VERY STUBBORN!

you may download logitech webcam software from Logitech website.

As a eldest child in the family, I don't have the power and authority to my little siblings,

As a eldest child in the family, I don't have the power and authority to my little siblings,

the respect is earned, not demanded. please sign up for my leadership course for $99.99 :cool2:

oh well. have fun being ignored, si? :wave:
No, my sister and my brother have the frustration with me, today when I helped them move stuff to my sister's unit. Their comments made me angry and frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back