The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to a friend's baby shower! YAY! It'll be fun fun fun!

So enjoy your day!

FYI! At Friendly's today ONLY----FREE ICE CREAM!! From noon to 5! So enjoy that also!! MMM! MMM! *smacking my lips* Hee!

Suzuki made alot bad decisions and designs in the past. The worst one was Suzuki Samauri, they attempt to duplicate Jeep but failed miserable. They got the worst roll over accidents and rating in history. They stopped produce them, yet GM decided to buy it and redesign it into what is now called Tracker.

I personally would stay away from Suzuki, KIA

Ohhh yeah, I have seen those tiny Suzuki Samauri before. yeah, some of them make lift kits for them which would be worse off tipping over. :roll:

Wishing it was sunny today..I hate this cloudy, rainy, and chilly weather. This is ridiculous! I am going to drive to PA for another GNO and driving in this weather tends to make me sleepy. GRRRRR

Lift em is a big fat no no, it is gonna to roll over very easily! Bad decision!

I think the roll over rating for that Samauri is 1 out of 5 which means the worst, while Jeep Wrangler hits 3 which is sorta of ok. Most cars gets 5 I used my common sense, my Jeep is never designed for speed, it is more of designed for serious off-roading.

Ohhh yeah, I have seen those tiny Suzuki Samauri before. yeah, some of them make lift kits for them which would be worse off tipping over. :roll:

I made pancakes for dinner. On a Saturday night. I NEED to go grocery shopping! :lol: But going out later so groceries will have to wait til tomorrow.

it's rained all day!...We got 2 kittens!...My dog loves 'em.....My mind is blankety-blankety...I think I'll get some beauty sleep early. Dunno why I even posted such garbage as this....gonna go bang myself in the head with a hammer

Hello Nathan!! How are you doing?

I'm just chilling, I didnt do anywork today ooops. I'll do some later though!! I'm having pizza for tea mmmm!!!

What have you been up 2? Season 5 of House is on later yay!!

I'm just chilling, I didnt do anywork today ooops. I'll do some later though!! I'm having pizza for tea mmmm!!!

I have been traveling due to business, been out of town for 5 days and arrived yesterday with overwhelmed joy. Today is my break, my escape from hellhole.

:wave:Nathan, haven't seen you around for awhile. Thought you were hiding from me:giggle:

I have been traveling due to business, been out of town for 5 days and arrived yesterday with overwhelmed joy. Today is my break, my escape from hellhole.

I am just so tired....got sun burn :( We went to baby shower and had a great time! Tyler had so much fun in the kiddie pool! LOL! He didn't care and he loves water. GRIN! Now today just relaxing day....need to start do laundry.

I am so tired...just got back from PA and cleaned the house cuz hubby, son and brother left a big mess! However, I had a blast with my girlfriends last night. :)

I just found out that there is a new 3rd generation of Prius that just came in.
It has a solar roof, 51/48 mpg, gps, and the price's range is between $22k to $27k.

I believe that some new Prius cars are not included the solar panel roof, and they have available solar roof for an additional price. Ouch! The 3rd Generation Toyota Prius Hybrid models and prices

Solar roof is meaning that the Solar Powered Ventilation System uses an electric fan to draw outside air into, through, and out of the cabin once the inside temperature reaches 68 degrees Fahrenheit. It will lower the cabin temperature to near the outside ambient temperature to help make the cabin more comfortable when reentering the vehicle. It must be turned on prior to leaving the vehicle and cannot perform cooling such as with an air conditioner.

I will wait to hear about new plug-in hybrid vehicle.

I'm back from rally. :cool2:

Feeling sad for the new updates on the AirFrance plane that went down. I'm glad bodies and debris that are conclusively from the aircraft are being found as to provide answers and closure, but still sad for the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back