The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have 30 people here at the house tomorrow. :|

hot damn! I had a hell of a day even though it's raining. I just came back from jeep dealership and i absolutely LOVE it. GOOOOO WRANGLER! :rockon:

RE-EDIT - CLARIFICATION - sorry for confusion! I did NOT buy Wrangler yet! I only test-drove it for today and I absolutely love it. I just need more time to finalize on it after talking with hardcore jeep lovers

Last edited:
That is going to be a lot of work for you to wash the dishes/silverware and vacuum the floors again. Have fun!

LOL! Thank you. There is definitely going to be a lot of cleaning going on tonight before they come. Like you say, imagine the mess we are going to have to clean after they leave! :shock:

hot damn! I had a hell of a day even though it's raining. I just came back from jeep dealership and i absolutely LOVE it. GOOOOO WRANGLER! :rockon:

WHATi!!!!!! what year and what color. That's what i want to buy a jeep wrangler in the NEAR future. i am not sure if i want red or black. i ll wait till my kids hits teenagers. if i can afford it. PICTURE purretty please

ohhh congratulations on your new jeep!:D

WHATi!!!!!! what year and what color. That's what i want to buy a jeep wrangler in the NEAR future. i am not sure if i want red or black. i ll wait till my kids hits teenagers. if i can afford it. PICTURE purretty please

ohhh congratulations on your new jeep!:D

noooooo I didn't buy it yet but I'm going to. I just need to think some more :)

Jeep Wrangler - either Rubicon or X
2008-2009 (used or new... don't care)
White Color

with Rubicon and whole package - the cost came to $31,000

:rockon:

noooooo I didn't buy it yet but I'm going to. I just need to think some more :)

Jeep Wrangler - either Rubicon or X
2008-2009 (used or new... don't care)
White Color

with Rubicon and whole package - the cost came to $31,000

:rockon:

Ohhhh If you have many stuffs then rubicon is a little more room than wrangler. I am not interested in having a big car, just jeep like my old times in 1988. However, if you are a family person then its better for commando. :cool2: so either X or rubicon, i think is good. white is great color on you. I admit that i did think about yellow jeep. heheh

how come you have to think about it? were you thinking of another car or just budget issue?

WHOOO WHOOO WHOOO! We are a Jeep lovers too!!! :)

I read your post above...my hubby would be jealous! But we'll get one some day!!!

Ohhhh If you have many stuffs then rubicon is a little more room than wrangler. I am not interested in having a big car, just jeep like my old times in 1988. However, if you are a family person then its better for commando. :cool2: so either X or rubicon, i think is good. white is great color on you. I admit that i did think about yellow jeep. heheh

how come you have to think about it? were you thinking of another car or just budget issue?

I've always wanted a Jeep since little. Now I have time and money so why not? :cool2: My saab is dead and there's no way in hell am I gonna waste another couple grands on repairing it! I've spent enough on it! useless piece of shit!! :mad2:

I'm hoping to talk to a jeep-expert ADer before I finalize on it. i do know diehardbiker is one but who else?

Congrats Jiro, on your new Wrangler.

Now you can ride in style. Like a convertible! :lol:

WHOOO WHOOO WHOOO! We are a Jeep lovers too!!! :)

I read your post above...my hubby would be jealous! But we'll get one some day!!!

tell your hubby to answer me in IM! I've got several questions including dumb questions!! :laugh2:

I've always wanted a Jeep since little. Now I have time and money so why not? :cool2: My saab is dead and there's no way in hell am I gonna waste another couple grands on repairing it! I've spent enough on it! useless piece of shit!! :mad2:

I'm hoping to talk to a jeep-expert ADer before I finalize on it. i do know diehardbiker is one but who else?

:lol: That is what my Mom said to me last night on the phone. She has a Ron Jon Edition, PT cruiser. Dang transmission went out on it. Last year she replaced the motor. So she told me she is getting her a new car. She is tired of spending money to fix it, when the cost of fixing it exceeds the value of the car itself.

:lol: That is what my Mom said to me last night on the phone. She has a Ron Jon Edition, PT cruiser. Dang transmission went out on it. Last year she replaced the motor. So she told me she is getting her a new car. She is tired of spending money to fix it, when the cost of fixing it exceeds the value of the car itself.

:laugh2: exactly! for past few years - the repair costs including this repair cost (that I didn't opt for) would exceed the car value by like 3x!!!!! :mad2:

so why not spend money on new Jeep? :cool2:

LOL me too. now i am mommy and still not gotten a jeep. :mad2: i will make sure to get one in a few years.

:laugh2: exactly! for past few years - the repair costs including this repair cost (that I didn't opt for) would exceed the car value by like 3x!!!!! :mad2:

so why not spend money on new Jeep? :cool2:

Yup.. Just hope you did not buy someone elses problem car.

I owned two Jeeps in the past. The first one excellent til someone rear ended me at 40MPH and totalled it out. That darn thing was the best car I ever owned. The only thing that had to be fixed on it was the water pump. And hubby did that for me.

I used my insurance money to get another Jeep. Had it for a few years.

My Jeep days are over at the time being. Got me a smaller car. To save on gas.

Yup.. Just hope you did not buy someone elses problem car.

I owned two Jeeps in the past. The first one excellent til someone rear ended me at 40MPH and totalled it out. That darn thing was the best car I ever owned. The only thing that had to be fixed on it was the water pump. And hubby did that for me.

I used my insurance money to get another Jeep. Had it for a few years.
oh my lordy! How did your jeep do in that terrible accident? did it protect you like a tank?

My Jeep days are over at the time being. Got me a smaller car. To save on gas.
what did you end up getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back