The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds delicious!!! :giggle:

LOL I'm very excited to see it done. My MIL thinks I should give my kids each a streak of pink too :giggle::giggle: esp since they are asking for it

LOL I thought if we did a streak on either side when I put their hair in piggie tales they'd look like their cabbage patch dolls :giggle:

Well if they're asking for it! And if they're not going to a private school! I got in trouble for having my hair too long at a private school when I was little. I donno, maybe times have changed.

Nah no private school. The oldest on only goes to a public therapy pre-school 2 days a week. So we should be good. Her teacher is an easy going lady too

Yep - the more the merrier! :lol:

For the Front Cover, It'd be Dixie with JClarke.

For January - I'll be seeing Alex with CandyBrownEyes posing with the snowflakes.

For February - I'll be seeing Authentic with AlleyCat posing with all those Cupid Arrows and clawing at each other. :D

For March - I'll be seeing TexanGuy with Bottesini posing with all these shamrocks around their bodies.

For April - I'd like to see Secretblend with Miss Delectable posing in the rain and getting all crazy.

For May - It's got to be Jiro with Shel90 going crazy in the flower field and doing what monkey see, monkey do.

For June - Brian and Babyblue can just about officiate those weddings, after all June is the popular month for these weddings.

For July - (Yikes, haha) Byrdie and I could just may bring the heat for everyone to swoon away. :lol:

For August - Brad and Gemma could hit it up with a lot of breezes after sweltering with these summer heat.

For September - Naisho and Jillio could be getting on the program only to say that they can put the best rein on. :naughty:

For October - SFShawn and KweenSasha can just go bonkers on dressing with these Halloween outfits by wearing a french maid outfits with these whips that are attached.

For November - Vampy and Pepsi would just make some good foods for all of us and oh yeah, I have to wonder - Would they be serving those foods in thongs, or nothing? :D

For December - Calvin and Mrs. Bucket could be the ones in the presents only to pop out with nothing and oh yeah, that'd be the best thing we could ring into the new year with a lot of fresh stuffs! :D

HEY! You guys! :laugh2:

That is too funny!

For January - I'll be seeing Alex with CandyBrownEyes posing with the snowflakes.

For February - I'll be seeing Authentic with AlleyCat posing with all those Cupid Arrows and clawing at each other. :D

For March - I'll be seeing TexanGuy with Bottesini posing with all these shamrocks around their bodies.

For April - I'd like to see Secretblend with Miss Delectable posing in the rain and getting all crazy.

For May - It's got to be Jiro with Shel90 going crazy in the flower field and doing what monkey see, monkey do.

For June - Brian and Babyblue can just about officiate those weddings, after all June is the popular month for these weddings.

For July - (Yikes, haha) Byrdie and I could just may bring the heat for everyone to swoon away. :lol:

For August - Brad and Gemma could hit it up with a lot of breezes after sweltering with these summer heat.

For September - Naisho and Jillio could be getting on the program only to say that they can put the best rein on. :naughty:

For October - SFShawn and KweenSasha can just go bonkers on dressing with these Halloween outfits by wearing a french maid outfits with these whips that are attached.

For November - Vampy and Pepsi would just make some good foods for all of us and oh yeah, I have to wonder - Would they be serving those foods in thongs, or nothing? :D

For December - Calvin and Mrs. Bucket could be the ones in the presents only to pop out with nothing and oh yeah, that'd be the best thing we could ring into the new year with a lot of fresh stuffs! :D

What did I miss?

I will be back shortly!

Gonna make Tomato gravy with grits! Yummy!

Quick and easy dinner that the kids absolutely love!

Clawing at each other ???? :eek: I don't have claws! :D

haha that soo funni and thankd god you don't put me on list :nana:

That's pretty steep, quite an imagination you have there Jolie :lol:

Jillio, are you ready to get it on for SEPTEMBER!?!

What did I miss?

Why's Frisky's thread closed?
Shoot me a PM if it's confidential

byrdie - what do you mean what time? :scratch:

What did I miss?

Why's Frisky's thread closed?
Shoot me a PM if it's confidential

Not exactly sure. It might have been ready to get blown out of proportion of which I was probably guilty of part of that so ....

byrdie - what do you mean what time? :scratch:

LOL .. You gave him the finger !!!!! :rofl2:

Not exactly sure. It might have been ready to get blown out of proportion of which I was probably guilty of part of that so ....

:scratch:

Looks like it's on topic to me, someone asked a question.. someone replied, everyone's wondering who is that guy.. what's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back