The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm sorry to disappoint you but mine doesn't hung that low like your size XXXXXLLLLLL SI.

:laugh2: Hehas been blessed.

I wouldn't mind! I have had a couple of dreams not too long ago where I dreamt i was 23+ or older sitting in high school, and jr high school...

Heck, NO !!!!!!!! :eek:

I think what Byrdie had in mind was you dressed as a preppy intellectual with coca-cola rimmed glasses and getting up in front of the classroom with your pre-cut, pre-snapped pants ready to snap off in an instant. ;)

I think what Byrdie had in mind was you dressed as a preppy intellectual with coca-cola rimmed glasses and getting up in front of the classroom with your pre-cut, pre-snapped pants ready to snap off in an instant. ;)

I see you have put a lot of thought into this. I also can see who is your favorite person on AD now. :giggle:

Oh I like your idea! You have a dirty mind! :lol:

Yeah, the male version of the Catholic school girl!:P

I have a cute and very short plaid skirt, catholic-school style.

Oh, nevermind. This was the GUY's calendar!!

I have a cute and very short plaid skirt, catholic-school style.

Oh, nevermind. This was the GUY's calendar!!

:-o I just spilled my coffee

Oh I like your idea! You have a dirty mind! :lol:

I see you have put a lot of thought into this. I also can see who is your favorite person on AD now. :giggle:

Want me to be in my boxers while I am putting on my suspenders, with no shirt on and wearing glasses?

;)

BYRDIE get your mind outta the gutters! You just told me that like a few minutes ago

Want me to be in my boxers while I am putting on my suspenders, with no shirt on and wearing glasses?

;)

BYRDIE get your mind outta the gutters! You just told me that like a few minutes ago

:laugh2:

AD Woman's Calendar.....

CandyBrownEyes as Ms. January
AlleyCat as Ms February
Bottesini as Ms March
Miss Delectable as Ms April
Shel90 as Ms. May
BabyBlue as Ms June
Jolie77 as Ms July
Gemma as Ms. August
Jillio as Ms. September
KweenSasha as Ms. October
Pepsi as Ms. November
Ms. Bucket as Ms December

;)

I will leave that up to you to discuss with Byrdie. I have a hunch he would take just about any reasonable suggestion. :rofl2:

Adios -- I am off to work now, so see you all tonight!

AD Woman's Calendar.....

AlleyCat as Ms February
Bottesini as Ms March
Shel90 as Ms. May
BabyBlue as Ms June
Jolie77 as Ms July
Gemma as Ms. August
Jillio as Ms. September
Pepsi as Ms. November

And .. just an innocent suggestion here .. I have been seen in December wearing lighted garland and nothing else.

I will leave that up to you to discuss with Byrdie. I have a hunch he would take just about any reasonable suggestion. :rofl2:

Adios -- I am off to work now, so see you all tonight!

Goodbye! :wave:

AD Woman's Calendar.....

AlleyCat as Ms February
Bottesini as Ms March
Shel90 as Ms. May
BabyBlue as Ms June
Jolie77 as Ms July
Gemma as Ms. August
Jillio as Ms. September
Pepsi as Ms. November

I'm not too sure Ader's would want to see me any way other than fully clothed!:lol:

Time for me to bail out. Take it easy and don't have too much fun or I'll be jealous.

And I get no mention on the AD Calendar! Shame on you! *slams door* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back