The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, botts, its morning here and I am at work. I feel sleepy and I need coffee from the same cafe but the girl is no longer in service, thought you'd know.

Yeah, botts, its morning here and I am at work. I feel sleepy and I need coffee from the same cafe but the girl is no longer in service, thought you'd know.

ohh that sucks. May i cheer you up :lol: well, it is coffee that you need or is it both?

No thank you about the girl, she left me without a reason so screw it. Coffee, yes.

since you had acid reflux from coke.... you know coffee does aggravate it as well.

Damn, no coffee for me then?

you should wait until your stomach's fully healed and strong. acid reflux is no funny business. neither is ulcer.

you should wait until your stomach's fully healed and strong. acid reflux is no funny business. neither is ulcer.

I'm fully recovered but still taking pills :roll:

Maybe I'll wait for the coffee bs for a little while. I have a coffee with my friend on Thursday, guess I have to replace it with some cold milkshake.

Why is that byrdie?

Well.....

My sweetie went for a job interview and they called him back for a 2nd interview. He went to the second interview and again--they wanted him back for the 3rd interview.

Anyway--he was hired by the company and had to take a Non-DOT physical test on the same day that he was suppose to start his new job (today.) He went for the non-DOT physical test and passed with the minor exception that he couldn't lift 150 pounds. Everything else was fine.

Understand that this is a desk job.....

He showed up to his new job with papers in hand and they saw that he couldn't lift 150 pounds and decided to rescind the job offer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back