The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be enjoying this spring-like weather were're having lately, but I refuse to do so. :roll: Would only make it that much more depressing once Old Man winter comes roaring (and I do mean roaring) back.

I wish I knew how. My avatar is one though, at least for me it is :)

You say that though, and I think of Dr. House when he said, "Your are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day." He was in drug rehab at the time, and he was sarcastically reciting a line the rehab centre gave him. It makes me laugh :giggle: But if you know who I'm talking about, you probably know that :angel:

House is one of my favorite. I model my sarcasm after him.

I should be enjoying this spring-like weather were're having lately, but I refuse to do so. :roll: Would only make it that much more depressing once Old Man winter comes roaring (and I do mean roaring) back.

Don't be silly. Make hay while the sun shines. I am wearing lightweight cotton pants and Birkenstocks. Tomorrow back to all layers and Crocs.

:ily: btw - I want to try your monkey hat

It is sacred. I also have a beanie (hat) that is a green dog on one side and a robot when turned inside out that one of my daughters gave me. No pictures of that one though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back