The Full Disclosure Thread

oooo, where are the pictures? i didn't see any.....
you are an exciting person, i always enjoy your funny posts.
:wave:

In the pictures thread you can find me with my new granddaughter.

1. Yes it is me in my Avatar
2. No Braydens Mom is not my name, though I am Braydens Mom
3. I chose that as a sign on, because he was the reason for me joining (initially)
4. I am a very competative person, some find it a flaw, I find it to be motivating
5. Yes, after all these years, I am still horse crazy
6. I am ticklish, but I won't disclose where! :giggle:
7. Life used to be black and white, but I have learned to see shades of gray.
(No I am not color blind)
:cool2:

I am not really a dancing cat nor do I own a cat. Haven't owned a cat in nearly 5 years.

I am a wimp - possums scare the hell out of me - yet I want to someday hike the back country of Alaska to see it up close and personal.

Yes I do graphic art on my own time when I do have the time. And that gobbe-dee-gook below my signature banner is supposed to be the danasoft signature graphic, but after copying and pasting, it never worked. I assume the code is bad.

Already caught Mrs Bucket in a lie!! :shock: :lol:

:eek3: Mrs Bucket does not lie.

Hyacinth-Bouquet.jpg

:giggle:

I don't think you have to worry about that. Surely the queen isn't as doily as that lady! :lol:

I am not really a dancing cat nor do I own a cat. Haven't owned a cat in nearly 5 years.

I am a wimp - possums scare the hell out of me - yet I want to someday hike the back country of Alaska to see it up close and personal.

Yes I do graphic art on my own time when I do have the time. And that gobbe-dee-gook below my signature banner is supposed to be the danasoft signature graphic, but after copying and pasting, it never worked. I assume the code is bad.

Your siggy needed to be modified a little bit -- here it is in code

Code:
[img*]http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg[/img*]

PLease note: remove the stars

vipersig.jpg

Back