The Full Disclosure Thread

1. It is REALLY me in the avatar. Believe it or not.
2. Missywinks is just a SN that makes me sound like a stripper. All of the cool names were already taken. I possess no creative skills to think up of another SN.
3. I dont like it when it is too hot outside, but I am in love with Bikram Yoga.
4. I am a Canadian and we live in igloos.

My name isn't Nathan, a nickname if you will.
I don't upload my pic on my avatar.
My avatar and my sig change random form time to time.
I am a boy with crazy thoughts and crazy dreams.

what crazy thoughts and dreams???

what crazy thoughts and dreams???

You will think I am crazy, I get weird dreams sometime like I was able to predict the future and later those thing just came true, I have no control over this and it can happen anytime, anywhere. Sometimes I ignore them because it wasn't real because I didn't believe in that and it was just a dream.

My thoughts is that I can see how people are feeling and read their mind like I knew what they are gonna said out of their mouth. It's like a cry for help. I hear voices in my head telling what to do before something came out of my mouth.

You will think I am crazy, I get weird dreams sometime like I was able to predict the future and later those thing just came true, I have no control over this and it can happen anytime, anywhere. Sometimes I ignore them because it wasn't real because I didn't believe in that and it was just a dream.

My thoughts is that I can see how people are feeling and read their mind like I knew what they are gonna said out of their mouth. It's like a cry for help. I hear voices in my head telling what to do before something came out of my mouth.

ooooo, what am i feeling now???? what am i gonna say???

ooooo, what am i feeling now???? what am i gonna say???

I don't mean it like that. :giggle: it only works when i see one personal. A live person if you will. And that doesn't always work or happen. It's like a episode or a vision.

oooo a premonition! :Ohno:

I don't mean it like that. :giggle: it only works when i see one personal. A live person if you will. And that doesn't always work or happen. It's like a episode or a vision.

DeadZoneSeason5.jpg

:eek3: That's real cool and I have never seen a real one. But....HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET A INTERNET CONNECT IN THERE!??!?! :shock: where is the ummm... you know...bathroom?

Internet? simple -
41AbCYa6TpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Bathroom? Here it is!
shovel.jpg

< -- avatar is not really me, but it represents my old duck fluffly toy I used to have when I was a kid, sadly, that toy was ripped into pieces, over these many years of wear and tear...
< --- UserID is the real me, I hate lying, being honest but I never disclose my bank details :lol:
<-- A real aussie, of course.

Sadly I am really an Iowa grandmother, and all those pictures of me and my family are really us.

If I had not been a complete forum novice when I joined, I could have been some exciting person.

oooo, where are the pictures? i didn't see any.....
you are an exciting person, i always enjoy your funny posts.
:wave:

Back