The Faithless Insomniac Thread

Somehow, this cat tuned into my pain and massaged and kneaded my leg for a good long time, the laid against it and the purrs were very relaxing.

I've experienced that with one of my puppies. Sometimes, she lays on my hips during the morning or afternoon when I'm laying down. Having her weight on me acts as counter pressure, which, actually helps the pain I experience from my arthritis and fibromyalgia. Unfortunately, the pups are crated at night, so, I don't have her to lay on me at night. :giggle:

GREAT ...... I need to be seep
>>>>>>>>>>>>>sleep
sleep<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<..... I cant catch you

It's 1:00 am and I'm going to bed. Night folks.

I finally got sleep last night around 11pm. Thank you for listening that I need to vent other thread.... Sigh...

just got back from acupuncture to fix my hot feet and sprained wrist issue. now I get to sleep peacefully..... :zzz:

Allergies from the feather dust is killing me tonight. I might take some benadryl, if I can find some, and kiss the universe good night.

I actually had 3 good nights sleep for the first time in 2 years. I attribute it to the Zumba workouts that I've now done 4 evenings in a row. I'm counting on another good night sleep tonight, hopefully. That would be something.

I hope I sleep tonight. I'm having pain issues, so it's a toss up whether I sleep tonight or not. :aw:

I didn't sleep well last night due to having a heavy cold coupled with weird disturbing dreams about my kids. (I get those kind of dreams a lot).

Did not sleep well last night due to re-occurring nightmare that started with my first series of hearing tests at age 6. Not sure what brings it on and I only have it maybe 3 times a year if that often.

My allergies have subsided but I'm not asleep yet. We will see after a while.

I promise you- tonight I won't have any trouble sleeping. I'm exhausted. Omg.

I hope I'm not pregnant. :shock:

Sorry - I had a chuckle there. My only thought was, "Hey, if I get pregnant, can I sue the doctor who did the tubal?" :giggle:

I hope not, you've got enough on your plate as it is! Take it easy (and take pregnancy test too!)

Back