The Faithless Insomniac Thread

I tried Tylenol PM a while back. It didn't help any. Has anyone tried the other PMs like Excedrin PM?

I haven't tried them, but MIL has gotten addicted to Tylenol PM. We have to contact her doctor about it. She has gotten to the point that she takes them every night regardless.

My doctor told me to stay away from them unless I had pain that was keeping me awake.

I feel like I'm getting a break from insomnia tonight! It's 1 am and I'm feeling drowsy! This could be a good night for me.

I hope everyone here is able to get some shut-eye soon. Sweet dreams.

Did not sleep last night. Hubby and son came home from fishing early and hubby was too tied to shower. So, I ended up on the couch due to his stink. Bed got stripped this morning and a febreeze treatment. Cats are still hiding under it, but did not get the febreeze on them.

Did not sleep last night. Hubby and son came home from fishing early and hubby was too tied to shower. So, I ended up on the couch due to his stink. Bed got stripped this morning and a febreeze treatment. Cats are still hiding under it, but did not get the febreeze on them.

Oh man, Kristina. I'm so sorry!

I wonder who will join the Insomniac Club tonight?

I hope not me !! I did 1.5 hours of Zumba workout tonight. My body has GOT TO BE tired. Please. Please.

I hope not to be in the crowd I have school tomorrow and I don't want to be tired or late, but I am always nervous the first day for whatever reason so I am expecting a long night *sigh*

I am henna-ing my hair tonight. The longer it stays in the better the results. and it's not gonna ruin my hair! It's all natural. XD

Had one of my best sleeps last night. Cat curled up against my legs and purring like crazy. The motor on Sammy just vibrated my leg to total relaxation. Hope I get a repeat tonight.

Back