the boy is crazy!!! hitting head from the ceiling fan

WTF... I will discipline that older boy! Grr bad role for little boy! ughh My heartbeat so hard when I watch that video! lol

While watching this, I was like :Ohno:!!!

Geez...kids would think up the craziest and possible extremely dangerous things to do around the house while their parents are not home. It reminds me of the video of the kids imitating the WWF stunts in the backyard. One kid would jump off from the roof to body slam another kid. That made my heart pound! I have 2 kids and I hope they will be wise not to do anything so stupid! :rl:

For some reason, the Mythbusters episode when they tackle ceiling fans cutting off people's heads popped into my mind when I saw this...;)

For some reason, the Mythbusters episode when they tackle ceiling fans cutting off people's heads popped into my mind when I saw this...;)

I know the show "Mythbusters"...but correct me if I am wrong..they used dummies not real people? LOL

Yes, the Mythbusters use dummies instead of real people so they won't be sent to the death row for murder.

Those boys in the videos must be either stoned or very very bored to be doing stupid like this.

Kids doing dumb thing..Kids do make mistake.
If my kids do that I would whup their ass.

that is so crazy i am glad that my nephew not see this whew LOL

i agree it is dangerous to do that

It's crazy and idiotic, all right but I couldn't help notice this - When I was watching the video, I see that the boy's mother was standing front of the child and laughing along with what he is doing. I mean, literally, How can she let that happen?

If it was up to me, I would not allow that to happen because it is dangerous.

It's crazy and idiotic, all right but I couldn't help notice this - When I was watching the video, I see that the boy's mother was standing front of the child and laughing along with what he is doing. I mean, literally, How can she let that happen?

Really..the mother was there? Let me watch it again. I must have overlooked her...

I didnt see the mother..just two teenaged boys..did u think the other dude in the black shirt was the mother?:confused:

I look at the video and I dont see where the mother there?

stupid boys!!! the boy could get scalpe (sp?) his head. what an idiots!!! wheres the mother the whole time OR the father?

Trying to get free crew haircut?? Kidding aside, it certainly is very dangerous. He could get scalped or get hit on his eyeball and lost eye. That's dumb dumb dumb.

I bet fan is plastic but doesn't matter... will come headache next day... guarantee!

If fan metal... Join the coffin!

Back